Jewelry game sick VOL MLB

Im watching this cubs/cards game 3 and jorge soler is playing sick. He hit a 2run homer off wainwright and i coulsnt help but notice how chunky his cuban chain is so got me thinking who else has rocked some sick jewelry in baseball?

View media item 1745442

David Ortiz has always worn big chains, but I think some of the stuff he bought has been fake. He clearly has money, just bad jeweler choices

I remember raul mondesi always rocked a buncha chains but i cant find any pics. Josh donaldson was rocking a sick one recently similar to this but was icey

View media item 1745492

I forgot rocking jewelery is one of the only fun, cool things they let you do in baseball. Except one time I remember a reliever / closer was wearing some icy earrings and the batter complained and had him take them off because they were shining too much and affected his hitting.

I forgot rocking jewelery is one of the only fun, cool things they let you do in baseball. Except one time I remember a reliever / closer was wearing some icy earrings and the batter complained and had him take them off because they were shining too much and affected his hitting.

I remember that too. Arthur Rhodes.

Ortiz has a ton of chains I've seen him with throughout the years, his collection must be insane.

Alexi Rameriz also has some sick chains, some of the best in the game.

not baseball but this one comes to mind
hGLqUto.jpg

I thought there would be rules against stuff like that now? I'm not entirely sure for what reason, but just because. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom