Jigga is the Mike Jordan of Rap?

B4D02C85-1747-4547-ADAA-376E0C393C4E.jpeg

He definitely isn't, he's literally raps triple h though. An all time great, never the guy, but a worthy a main eventer who managed stay around longer & become more systemically powerful than anyone else.
e463494ce36c995a289ac157f0387b06.gif

He definitely isn't, he's literally raps triple h though. An all time great, never the guy, but a worthy a main eventer who managed stay around longer & become more systemically powerful than anyone else.
e463494ce36c995a289ac157f0387b06.gif
Hov was never the guy?
He was never the best rapper in the game?
FOH

Hov was never the guy?
He was never the best rapper in the game?
FOH
1. At no point in time was hov ever the hottest rapper during a specific year. That's just the fact of the matter of things.
2. That's subject HOU$TON HOU$TON is adamant about Wayne being the goat. I can see why he thinks this, I don't agree, but cool.
3. Get out your feelings.

1. At no point in time was hov ever the hottest rapper during a specific year. That's just the fact of the matter of things.
2. That's subject HOU$TON HOU$TON is adamant about Wayne being the goat. I can see why he thinks this, I don't agree, but cool.
Foolish trash azzz response

Response doesn't make any sense

Being the best rapper has never been about album sales

Back
Top Bottom