Jim Jones & Hit Maka - Back In My Prime

Yes I’m glad he is putting out some new project. Just shows his drive to start a new wave .

He actually never lost it. From a lyrical stand point, he always played it safe as just being a slightly above average spitter. His advantages over other rappers was his ability to know how to pick better beats (ala Rick Ross) compared to other rappers. Over these last 2 to 3 years, he's actually improved lyrically compared to Cam and Juelz. Add that fact to how the beats/production from this era's of new producers are better than of the ones from the past, then he's going to win right now by holding his fan base steady.

It's funny how a lot of rappers can't choose the right beats (that sound good). Put Ross and Jim as executive producers for an average new spitter, it would be a classic if the beat selection is up to only them 2. Choosing the right beats is probably 50%-60% of the battle. I know that they have to incorporate maybe 10%-20% of what's popular at the time to stay somewhat relevant, but the production stays consistent and good, both of them will be around for another 5-10 years.

He supposed to give a release date Monday but with the NipseyHussle R.I.P. going on I think it might get pushed back til may I could be wrong I just heard some rappers on the radio about not dropping any music right now

Yeah saw the IG post. I’m sure it’s coming very soon even with the delay

just seen that new cam'ron video :emoji_non-potable_water: no drip....its undisputed now he's da best member of da startin lineup

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom