Jim Jones & Hit Maka - Back In My Prime

Dope, Jim shouldn't be able to make an album like this. Son in the hip hop thread saying he wasn't into Jim's "NY street style storytelling" did make me laugh though everytime he got into his what he did in Harlem for a couple summers bag :lol:. Jim must hibernate in the winter.

Y’all can keep playing yourself but a lot of producers are doing the sample based style way better than the heatmakerz right now.

The production just sounds dusty.

8345609.gif

'El Capo' is f**kin fire...

I'm actually afraid that I'll play this album too much lol... I need this to last the entire Summer...

My only gripe is the Marc Scibilia (sp?) dude singing on those tracks... I feel like having a singer on a Heatmakerz beat is mad unnecessary when they can just loop the sample to fill in between verses lol

"To Whom It May Concern" :pimp: :pimp: ... That beat is high-level Heatmakerz...

Jim was goin crazy on "Make No Issues Of It"...
:pimp: :sick: :pimp:

To whom it may concern....I think lol
I haven’t really played it riding around yet though.

My only gripe is the Marc Scibilia (sp?) dude singing on those tracks... I feel like having a singer on a Heatmakerz beat is mad unnecessary when they can just loop the sample to fill in between verses lol

I really like his hook on State Of The Union

Man I'm hearing too many good things about this project :wow::wow::wow:. Will be checking out omw home from work today.

Tape is solid

Features :pimp: Everybody did their thing

Love the fact Cam is heavy on this tape, well needed

Back
Top Bottom