Jim Jones & Hit Maka - Back In My Prime

In the minority wasnt feeling this joint at all ...still fu*k with jimmy overall but aint on the “this was a classic” bandwagon

I know I’m late to the party........but this thread should be on the 1st page at the top of the Music Forum right now. Just listened to El Capo yesterday......very good if not great album from Jim Jones. Actually very refreshing for me given the effort and sound of music that he made. Better late than never for me so I’m glad I gave this album a honest listen. Very pleased with how the album.....(not just one or two songs here and there) but how this ALBUM turned out to be.

i def want to be wrong about new music from cam. if he could give us something similar to dipolomats vol. 5...wooo.

I know I’m late to the party........but this thread should be on the 1st page at the top of the Music Forum right now. Just listened to El Capo yesterday......very good if not great album from Jim Jones. Actually very refreshing for me given the effort and sound of music that he made. Better late than never for me so I’m glad I gave this album a honest listen. Very pleased with how the album.....(not just one or two songs here and there) but how this ALBUM turned out to be.

Peep Wasted Talent if you haven’t heard that one. I actually think that one is better, but that lets you know how good El Capo is

Peep Wasted Talent if you haven’t heard that one. I actually think that one is better, but that lets you know how good El Capo is

I appreciate the suggestion of Wasted Talent. I’ll probably listen to that sometime late in the winter. I really want to soak this album El Capo in and just keep having it on repeat to appreciate it even more for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom