Jim Jones - Hustler's P.O.M.E Appreciation Vol. 120k first week independent/ Weeeee Flyyyy higgghhhh

the intro beat was BANANAS

sample used

weatherman was 
eek.gif
 you gotta keep in mind stack bundles was bubblin and lil wayne had that 50 2003 buzz

PIN THE TAIL =  beat of the year

don't forget about me hook is the audio version of  
pimp.gif

so appreciated! Stacks verse on Weatherman was the illest, and NOE bodied Concrete Jungle

you know what my dude, just change this to a Jim Jones appreciation post!

Last edited:
no joke we used to listen to pin the tail every friday night before we ripped up the town. Jim Jones was doin it.

I just wish we could have got a Max B studio album. thats the type of music I need in times like this

This album to this is day is WILD SLEPT on. 

Absolutely disgusting. 

MAX FLOATED ON EVERY TRACK. 

pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

DONT PUSH ME AWAY 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:
I've been bumpin MOB alot lately, and Ive never had pome....im about to change that.

so appreciated! Stacks verse on Weatherman was the illest, and NOE bodied Concrete Jungle
you know what my dude, just change this to a Jim Jones appreciation post![if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif][if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

pimp.gif

QFMT. On one song on Public Domain 3 you can hear someone on the engineers buddy list signing on AIM :x Max gave us so much wave with terrible quality :smh:

Yeah that's happened a couple of times. And you can also hear peoples AIM alerts going off.

Max B and Lil B both had the same ****.

I actually wasn't feeling this as much as 'On My Way To Church', and 'Diary of A Summer'. "End of The Road" w/ Bun B and T.I. :wow: :x :pimp:

This album to this is day is WILD SLEPT on. 

Absolutely disgusting. 

MAX FLOATED ON EVERY TRACK. 

:pimp: :nthat: :smokin :pimp: :nthat: :smokin :pimp: :nthat: :smokin :pimp: :nthat: :smokin :pimp: :nthat: :smokin :pimp: :nthat: :smokin :pimp: :nthat: :smokin

DONT PUSH ME AWAY :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

EVERY F'N TRACK BRUH!!

Byrdgang gettin' money, we won't stop, we destined to blow..ima take my N's and B's where ever I gooooo

This track right here tho...real Jones.

the intro beat was BANANAS

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

sample used
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Man, Jim got some real nice album intros in his catalog...

And this hook is one of Max's best...

S**t really set the tone for the album, and was welcoming... Felt like you just walked inside the chill spot at your homeboy crib...
:lol: :pimp:

Man I remember bumpin this, bout to put this album on the playlist.

Dude buzz was crazy that year, and speaking on Reppin Time, "The Runners" were killing it on the beats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom