Jim Jones In cdp XII's yelling at secruity.

Originally Posted by Grailman911

y make a thread about this? that would mean u on his sack!! just because he got jordans on????
Hmm, must be fun saying stuff like that behind the safety of your computer screen.
tired.gif

Also why would someone have to be on someones sack just because they make a thread about a celeb in J's? That means every P.E/Celebrity thread is for nutriders. Kicksonfire has their own spot for celebs in J's or other heat. I guess theyre all nut riders too.

who cares .....everybody got cdp 12 and jim jones made ballin and that was the best hit of his life

let talk bout shoes

Originally Posted by ViseSity

y make a thread about this? that would mean u on his sack!! just because he got jordans on????
Hmm, must be fun saying stuff like that behind the safety of your computer screen.
tired.gif

Also why would someone have to be on someones sack just because they make a thread about a celeb in J's? That means every P.E/Celebrity thread is for nut riders. Kicksonfire has their own spot for celebs in J's or other heat. I guess theyre all nut riders too.
We also have our on spot for celebs on NT.

It's called the sneaker showcase forum and the celebrity wearing heat thread.

Guess next time I see a celeb wearing jordans or even a person in the street wearing them, I should make my OWN thread here huh?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

who cares .....everybody got cdp 12 and jim jones made ballin and that was the best hit of his life

let talk bout shoes
really though...a jim jones thread in the Jordan forum? oh...because he's wearing Js? ...come on now
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by ViseSity

tired.gif

Also why would someone have to be on someones sack just because they make a thread about a celeb in J's? That means every P.E/Celebrity thread is for nut riders. Kicksonfire has their own spot for celebs in J's or other heat. I guess theyre all nut riders too.
We also have our on spot for celebs on NT.

It's called the sneaker showcase forum and the celebrity wearing heat thread.

Guess next time I see a celeb wearing jordans or even a person in the street wearing them, I should make my OWN thread here huh?
eyes.gif
Accordion to him that would make you a sack rider. So go ahead.

Howcome no one complained when a thread was made about Spike Lee and Jay Z wearing J's? Or John Cena for that matter

holy crap what if george washinton took a dump in jumpman pro's would u post a video bout it?
" i just robbed u b****"

Look like he has a thing for Taxi's.

I've seen pics of him rocking them at few other places.

If you mess with someone whos on the clock like that, you deserve a soft label. Unreal this dude would
want to tape that. Lets all wait and see what happens to Jim Jones
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom