Jim Jones interview w/ Funk flex, spills guts + Cam Response

Don't like how Cam was laughing when mendeeces said he beat up Jim. Dude behaving like Rico for real

From what I gathered from Cam, he got the copyright to protect someone else from getting it cause he knew Jim wasn't business savvy. He got it to protect Jim. That's what I gathered anyways.

The more Cam talked you hear the snake **** coming out.

Either way they ain't squashing this. :lol:

From what I gathered from Cam, he got the copyright to protect someone else from getting it cause he knew Jim wasn't business savvy. He got it to protect Jim. That's what I gathered anyways.

He copyrighted byrdgang to protect Jim Jones???

Don't even sound right. :lol:

Last edited:

:lol: how did u gather that? Cam clearly said he copyrighted Byrdgang out of spite cuz he felt like Jim was tryna distance himself and he didnt like that.

I'm sure the truth is somewhere in the middle

I don't understand how people pick sides in their beef

In the end this only hurts Dip Set and their name and legacy. Like how Havoc went after Prodigy.

Just like Jim could call Cam, Cam could call Jim.

Why do people always blame someone for a rapper not coming out? Cam said Hell Rell and JR Writer didn't wait for him, they signed their own deal. Max B could have done the same.

For real.

I feel like both of them were telling "their truths".....

Cam didn't "expose Jim. Reading between the lines.....Cam is too proud. Jim too emotional.

Feels like Cam downplayed while acknowledging all of the positive things Jim Jones spoke upon in the flex interview. Very matter of factly like it didn't matter.....But focused sharply on what he perceived to be slights at him, and tried to attack that.

Jimmy exaggerates, Cam downplays. The truth is somewhere in the middle.

A shame these cats can't get it together. Clearly, there's still a lot of love there.

Last edited:
From what I heard Cam say him & Ma$e was cool first then Jim came along later Ma$e was popping & Jim "heard" some goons say they gonna get Ma$e , Jim didn't do nothing but report the word back to Cam & Ma$E was pissed at Jim saying how can you hear people saying s&@T about me & not do nothing .. being as tho Ma$e & Cam were cool before rap he was more so on Ma$e side & didn't mess with Jim then imo

Jim was never even a decent rapper. He was Cam's hype man from way back in the day and got put on due to them being cool.

Dipset will always be remembered first as Cam, Juelz, Freekey Zekey, and then Jim. Part of the reason most of that success with "Ballin" went to Jim's head was because of his displeasure of being second fiddle to Cam and Juelz in popularity. Dude still hasn't recovered..:smh:

From what I heard Cam say him & Ma$e was cool first then Jim came along later Ma$e was popping & Jim "heard" some goons say they gonna get Ma$e , Jim didn't do nothing but report the word back to Cam & Ma$E was pissed at Jim saying how can you hear people saying s&@T about me & not do nothing .. being as tho Ma$e & Cam were cool before rap he was more so on Ma$e side & didn't mess with Jim then imo

Jim wasn't cool with Mase though. Jim didn't grow up with Mase. Jim knew Mase though Cam.

Cam and Mase had fallen out by then.

When Mase popped with Bad Boy Cam and Mase were pretty much done.

Jim was never even a decent rapper. He was Cam's hype man from way back in the day and got put on due to them being cool.

Dipset will always be remembered first as Cam, Juelz, Freekey Zekey, and then Jim. Part of the reason most of that success with "Ballin" went to Jim's head was because of his displeasure of being second fiddle to Cam and Juelz in popularity. Dude still hasn't recovered..:smh:

You're buggin with this

Juelz doing nothing for ten years pretty much made it Cam and Jim.

and you mention Zeek and hypeman and have him above Jim?

Like I said, it baffles me how you dudes pick sides and know neither party.

Last edited:
Most groups end up breaking up or fall out. Just appreciate all the classic music they left us. Listening to On My Way To Church now. My fav Jim album

Ok I see what you mean now but Ma$e was on Bad Boy since 95-96..... but Freeky Zeke need to put both Cam & Jim in a headlock & dead this

This dude cam had me in legit tears talking about jimmy crying. It's def 2 sides to a story but I'm really more inclined to believe cams side.

There was no point where Cam said he did that out of spite. Dudes making up their own minds and acting like it's facts :lol:

I'm not even taking cams side I just never believed jims interview from the start

said it already but it came off just like beanies interview with tax

there are also a lot of things not being mentioned from the cam live joint that maybe some haven't seen yet

but it touches on alotta stuff

more than anything they just grew apart

they both have 2 different views of how things should be ran which is why i always allude to avon and stringer

There was no point where Cam said he did that out of spite. Dudes making up their own minds and acting like it's facts :lol:

I asked him what's Byrdgang and is he trying to do his own thing, Jim said no. Just in case Jim was lying I went and copyrighted byrdgang.

What do you define that as? Harlem ****** are snakes :smh:

I've seen Jim Jones cry a few times on TV or interviews. He's gone on his twitter and IG rants. That wack **** about Dave East recently. That's why I wasn't buying Jim's whole 90 minute story. Obviously both are at fault and it seems like their split was really over dumb ****. I think the whole fake beef sounds real dumb and back when Jim was doing that Byrd Gang and MOB ****, I thought that was weird. Cam doing the T shirt joke was weak as hell, too. It sucks that it will never be the same and it was really over nothing.

Back
Top Bottom