jim jones is a fool lmaoooo

Joined Jan 30, 2009
This was way to swaggy for whoever dude on the hook is. Jim can't seem to find anybody with a ounce of charisma since max left

Joined Jan 30, 2010
This was way to swaggy for whoever dude on the hook is. Jim can't seem to find anybody with a ounce of charisma since max left
its funny how Jim keeps trying to find somebody to replace Max :lol: ...nobody he tries to put on would ever be as waavy

Joined Mar 21, 2010
its funny how Jim keeps trying to find somebody to replace Max :lol: ...nobody he tries to put on would ever be as waavy
Sen City wasn't bad at all However.... it was clear he was tryna replace Max & that ain't gonna work but dude is pretty decent

ggarvinxx3

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2008
does he not know that every song he makes there is a variant replica Max B sound to it????????

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Sen City really is the lone standout amongst all of those variant beta Max B's that Jim Jones keeps collabing with :lol:

Joined Mar 13, 2013
I mess wit Jones... But on some real ish I've never really listened to Max B.. Forgive the kid, I know im late...But what do yall recommend me riding to first?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now