Jim Jones & Juelz Santana List Their Top 5 Dead Or Alive (Both Mention Lil Wayne)

eek.gif
at jim mentioning Killa

this is recent right?

that LV scarf is from the winter line so im assuming this was around December?
and a big
alien.gif
to juelz fa not putting killa butputting Jay.....thats why killa sold ol boy fa 2 million , and dun give me that jay>killa cus if we doin lyrics killa>weezy and ll cool j

Originally Posted by GucciManeLaflare

and a big
alien.gif
to juelz fa not putting killa but putting Jay
.....thats why killa sold ol boy fa 2 million , and dun give me that jay>killa cus if we doin lyrics killa>weezy and ll cool j
smh.gif
....... and ima gucci fan.

laugh.gif

that caught me off guard.

yo............

jim and cam...........these dudes are playin games.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

[h3][/h3]
(Both Mention Lil Wayne)
Stopped reading right there.

3 MILLLLLLLLL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wayne is a modern day LL Cool J....based on longevity....plus the volume of material he has created is amazing itself. I know a lot of people counter thatargument with "just because he has a lot of music doesn't mean it's good'....but a lot of his material IS good.

He will probably go down as one of my top 5 when it 's all said and done...from my perspective especially...been listening to dude since I was in 4th grade
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Why would I care who 2 horrible wrappers (they not even "rappers", let alone MC's) think is Top 5 DOA?

Why do people get so upset when others mention their top 5?

It's all based off opinion. If everyone had the same top 5, hip-hop would be a lot more boring.

laugh.gif

Pretty sad that the majority of the teeny boppers who post here could still come up with a better top 5.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by GucciManeLaflare

and a big
alien.gif
to juelz fa not putting killa but putting Jay
.....thats why killa sold ol boy fa 2 million , and dun give me that jay>killa cus if we doin lyrics killa>weezy and ll cool j
smh.gif
....... and ima gucci fan.

Thank you jb 11363. Dre, I'm sayin' though.....look at the lame little dudes that try to get slick. They couldn't be me on their best day and myworst.

How could I even respond to a clown like that? Let them do their little thing on here. Where it's safe for them.

Juelz
-Lil Wayne
indifferent.gif

-Rakim
-LL Cool J
-Biggie
-2 Pac
-Jay-z

Jim
-Biggie
-2 Pac
-Cam'ron
indifferent.gif

-Juelz
indifferent.gif

-Lil Wayne
indifferent.gif

Come on now. You seriously think I'd "take it to heart"? The very thought is ubsurd.

Picture was corny. Throwing darts using images in and of itself is corny. I can chop dudes up all day long with words. That's how we do it offline. In REALlife. Ya know?

Look at the kid. And he tries to talk Hip Hop. How could I take anything he said seriously? I could open handed slap-box that kid unconscious.

Back
Top Bottom