Jime Rome Unappreciation

The dude is a $+%*$%$ b____. (case and pt=video)
�He talks so much @#%# about every single athlete, even the ones he invites onto his show
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

I listen to the radio show every day during my lunch. The day he was asking for ideas for a name for the race horse he bought, someone called in and suggestedBISP (Boner In Sweat Pants).
roll.gif

IDK about his radio show...

But he OD's on TV, doesnt seem like he ever says anything positive...

Seems like he has a bone 2 pick with every athlete..

He used to be mad annoying to me. But now, I pretty much listen to his radio show on AM570 every morning on my way to work.

His interviews are a slurp-fest. 70% of the show is an inside joke.

Other than that, he's okay I guess. Not really a lot of competition out there to compare him with.

Until he hops off soccer and stops bashing it every chance he gets, and times when he creates chances, I'm gonna hate this dude.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Never heard the radio show, but I like Rome is Burning. Dude does not hold back.
grin.gif
word, he rips just about everyone no matter who they are.
he talks about everything as if it is a fact I remember when he ripped plax to pieces on his show when plax said the pats would only score 14 in SBxlii.
Then after the game, the dude was talkin about how good of a game it was & how well the giants played.

He is a cocky, arrogant, worthless, lowlife, S.O.B who can't ever admit that he is wrong. (again reference video of "chris" everette
eyes.gif
"
smh.gif
wut an @#* hole

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Never heard the radio show, but I like Rome is Burning. Dude does not hold back.
grin.gif
word, he rips just about everyone no matter who they are.
he talks about everything as if it is a fact I remember when he ripped plax to pieces on his show when plax said the pats would only score 14 in SBxlii.
Then after the game, the dude was talkin about how good of a game it was & how well the giants played.

He is a cocky, arrogant, worthless, lowlife, S.O.B who can't ever admit that he is wrong. (again reference video of "chris" everette
eyes.gif
"
smh.gif
wut an @#* hole

word. he tries so hard to be "real & witty" and just comes off annoying. But I guess someone watches the show since it's still on. I'm surprised he hasn't been in a scandal yet
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom