Supporter
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so true.  I was just thinkin this tonight and was gonna post the exact same thing but I couldn't find any pics that would do the topic justice. 

As far as weaknesses are concerned, Barea will always be undersizedwith very short arms—he measured out at just 5-10 ¾ at the PortsmouthInvitational Tournament, with an identical wingspan.

Wow, I never noticed.

roll.gif

Average female NTer has a wider wingspan than this bum.

Definitely thread worthy.

laugh.gif

Makes a huge difference. Dude is already about 5'9" or 5'10" anyway. Compare that to other "small" PGs:

Chris Paul - 6'0" height, 6'4" wingspan
Raymond Felton - 6'0" height, 6'4" wingspan
Jameer Nelson - 6'0" height (but dude definitely looks like he's shorter), 6'2" wingspan
Chris Quinn - 6'1" height, 6'5" wingspan
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Makes a huge difference. Dude is already about 5'9" or 5'10" anyway. Compare that to other "small" PGs:

Jameer Nelson - 6'0" height (but dude definitely looks like he's shorter), 6'2" wingspan
eek.gif
Dont forget Rondo...he's 6'1 like Quinn, but has a 6'10 wingspan...

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

eek.gif
Dont forget Rondo...he's 6'1 like Quinn, but has a 6'10 wingspan...
I know Tyreke is taller, but he has a 6'11 1/4'' wingspan.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

That's silly.

Yeah Rondo, Collison and Beaubois all have freakish wingspans that give them the ability to defend some 2s with success on occasion. Ty Lawson is another guy with short arms who has done well so far (6'0 i think), pretty impressive.

I gotta measure my own wingspan just to see how I compare
laugh.gif
I'm 6'0" tall

Or is it just that he has the wingspan of a normal human-being and he plays with some of the tallest people in the planet.

Originally Posted by kash55

Or is it just that he has the wingspan of a normal human-being and he plays with some of the tallest people in the planet.
Exactly. In terms of his height that's not an abnormal wingspan.

roll.gif
Son got that Kevin Willis wingspan.  Props to dude for carvin out a niche' in the L though.  But man. I rather see Roddy Buckets play more than JJ.

His wingspan is normal for his height. It's the players who have a wingspan bigger than their heights that are the freaks. And yea I def give the dude props. Not only is he short but he's giving up extra height with normal arms.

I mean hell, I'm 6'2 and I have a 6'8 wingspan.

I've always respected dude because of how he always went all out but there is no excuse for Roddy to get his minutes.

Back
Top Bottom