Joakim Noah got his shoe deal with the....

Le Coq Sportif

le_cof_sportif.gif
Quote:
LONG-TERM DEAL: Noah can build his brand

Somebody look up the French for ''It's the shoes.''

Bulls rookie Joakim Noah has signed a six-year endorsement deal with French footwear and apparel company Le Coq Sportif.

That is the same company that his tennis-star-turned-singer father Yannick Noah has endorsed.

Le Coq Sportif has plans for a line of shoes and apparel around Noah. The deal could end up giving the former Florida star an equity stake in the company.

The deal was brokered by agents Donald Dell and Bill Strickland of Kentucky-based Blue Equity. Dell, president of the firm, also helped Michael Jordan partner with Nike. Nike and Adidas also were interested in Joakim.

So how do the Jordan and Noah deals compare?

''I think they're very different deals because they're very different times,'' Dell told Quick Hits Wednesday. ''But the concept is the same. When Michael made the second Nike deal, that was a long-term deal. What we're doing with LCS and Joakim Noah is an opportunity for him to have a royalty involvement in shoes and clothing, both in Europe -- but more importantly -- in America.

''It's very dissimilar to Nike in the sense that they're not an established company, although Nike basketball was not that established until Michael, but they were established.''

It would seem -- on the court and off -- Noah has big shoes to fill.

:lol:
laugh.gif

Zero Tolerance

Can't wait for the Le Coq's to drop :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

man these will be the new "shoe". People calling them Air Noah's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

I didnt even know they still made those , i remember the running suits back in the 80's . Dudes going anywear to get a shoe deal
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
[center

I remember Fresh Prince used to rock LCS like crazy. They made some fly late 80's early 90's gear.
TEAM AM FAM
illphil93@aol.com/AIM illphillip
1st EDITION HALLOWEEN AF1 Sz 9.5 FOR SALE
$175 GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY OCT. 31

I have a pair of Le Coq Sportiff Arthur Ashe shoes. They're nice. They're casual classics though.

I'm skeptical about their basketball shoes.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

this is pretty smart for joakim... if he could market them right.. he will str8 up get ownership.. thats wassup.. now he needs to fix his teeth.. wax his eyebrows and fix his hair and he'll be marketable..

I can see it at gyms across America right now:

A: "Hey, nice Coq."

B: "What?"

A: "I said I like those Coqs."

B: "Okay, you're not on my team."

A: "Why, because I like your coq?"

B: " :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

Dude brought it back with that. I used to rock the hell out of some Sportif, along with Ellesse.
We livin' this cuz it's deep in our bones...​

Noah bringing sexy back(No Amaechi). :rofl:
roll.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14/CAT5
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

Quote:
Dude brought it back with that. I used to rock the hell out of some Sportif, along with Ellesse.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom