JOB Interview Tomorrow...Taking the Wonderlic. Help Me NT?

I have the opportunity to get my career going again. I have a face to face interview with thiscompany tomorrow afternoon. I have been informed that they will be giving me the Wonderlic test to complete...has anyone ever taken this test before? How'dyou do?

I'm scared *%$%!@+@ of the word/verbal section...my diction is lacking big time...I need tostart reading books instead of message boards....

anyhow...chime in...if you know anything I can look at, post it.

Thanks

Picture%2017(41).png

The test is a joke.

It's not as difficult as the brain teasers you get at some banks and consulting firms and definitely not as hard as the technical interviews you would getat an engineering company.

I've got a pretty good memory, so I think I remember you saying you studied engineering in college.
Consequently, this should be a breeze for you. I'd focus more on actually knowing the company, their products/solutions, and having common interviewanswers on deck.

good luck dude you deserve something good in your life for once

haha

yo for real though im nervous about job interviews when i graduate, i hear they are asking crazy questions these days to se how you think on yoru feet/outsidethe box or whatever.

i just took it on two weeks ago for a consulting firm, I havent heard from them so im assuming I didnt do as well as i thought. I killed the interview but nodice on the wonderlick i assume but best of luck to you my man

it isn't that hard just relax and concentrate. Don't spend a lot of time on questions you don't know because it is a short time just skip it andget through the other questions.

I took one once before, I did very well.

Back
Top Bottom