Job interview with Niketown, what to expect?

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by drillest

Do not show any signs of u being a sneakerhead. Enough said. Say you like sports or something
Only a small handful of dudes are coming through to NikeTown Seattle for a job interview on Tuesday for a part-time gig.

What'd be even worse is if his first name is something close to Ron or anything that'd the name "ronnskizzle" would hint towards.

In short: already failed by posting this thread.

Do not show any signs of u being a sneakerhead. Enough said. Say you like sports or something
Only a small handful of dudes are coming through to NikeTown Seattle for a job interview on Tuesday for a part-time gig.

What'd be even worse is if his first name is something close to Ron or anything that'd the name "ronnskizzle" would hint towards.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

eek.gif
 Haha 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

eek.gif
 Haha 
roll.gif

you don't like Jordan, American sports are overrated, and if its not from Britain it aint squat!

you don't like Jordan, American sports are overrated, and if its not from Britain it aint squat!

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by scshift

when i had my interview at Niketown SF they asked "Who is Your Fav Nike Athlete & Why?"
Who'd you say?

I'd probably have said Kobe or something cliche
laugh.gif

Ken Griffey Jr
some idiot said John Wall 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

when i had my interview at Niketown SF they asked "Who is Your Fav Nike Athlete & Why?"
Who'd you say?

I'd probably have said Kobe or something cliche
laugh.gif

Ken Griffey Jr
some idiot said John Wall 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Nothing wrong with being a sneakerhead. This is false. Just don't over do it. Anyone who knows Ronn, knows he'll do fine. Being knowledgeable already gives a head start on those who don't know #%@%.....like a majority of the floor associates. The others....are so-called 'sneakerheads'. Which is to say, theyre half full of #%@%. There are one or two cool cats.

My advice is work on your open ended questions. I wouldn't recommend working for Nike if you're looking for a career, though.

Swoosh/ES is the one and ONLY thing that will keep you there. Be prepared for a lot of workplace politics and douchebags.

Nothing wrong with being a sneakerhead. This is false. Just don't over do it. Anyone who knows Ronn, knows he'll do fine. Being knowledgeable already gives a head start on those who don't know #%@%.....like a majority of the floor associates. The others....are so-called 'sneakerheads'. Which is to say, theyre half full of #%@%. There are one or two cool cats.

My advice is work on your open ended questions. I wouldn't recommend working for Nike if you're looking for a career, though.

Swoosh/ES is the one and ONLY thing that will keep you there. Be prepared for a lot of workplace politics and douchebags.

Back
Top Bottom