jobs in AZ : /

Just moved out here and I need a job :lol:
laugh.gif
.. Retail or phone sales.. I stay in Glendale, thanks..
TEAM Black & Mild​
the founder:: Mr. Black, lungs that is..
Goooooooooonies​

I tried to get you on AIM, but no luck.

What crossroads you stay at?
R.I.P. Tia Marina Dec. 15, 1962 - Apr. 19, 2007
--In our hearts forever!--​

I don't have a comp yet, and the AIM on my phone is trippin.. I stay on N 61st and Northern.. Aim is back - sixtwo87

V thanks..
TEAM Black & Mild​
Goooooooooonies​

American Express Call Center in NW Phoenix. Deer Valley area where the AMC 30 is. its a call center. when i lived out there, they were always hiring, and i believe they still are according to a couple friends.

apply online on americanexpress.com. starting pay isnt too bad. 12 @#%$ an hour, plus differentials for working nights or weekends.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

wow my company is givin me the option to move to phoenix....right into the wells fargo building headquarters.... i'm so stressed right now.. whats there to do in phoenix???? i'm coming SD next to TJ's, LA, OC...... haha the car scene is going bye bye and no more beaches, homies, good weather. =(
For Sale:
MILITARY IV'S/CEMENT JORDUNK

HUF X NEW ERA! "DAIMER BROWN"671 to 619...

I wouldnt leave san diego for phoenix unless its a great job or you just love the company. I just did not like phoenix.
Team49ers

^ouch. you are right, that does suck.
Team49ers

Phoenix is not the business... Unless you know people with hookups to places it gets pretty @#%$ boring...
[size=-10]Spraypaint and ink pens[/size]​

^I dunno you might be right.. I am :\
ohwell.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM Black & Mild
Goooooooooonies​

Its not as bad as it seems. I'm from the east coast and I thought AZ was straight wack when I moved here. It will grow on you though. Too hot to be outside during the day anyways.
You make Brian Gumbel look like Malcom X.
www.myspace.com/goldenteddybr

sales tax is pretty much the same as Cali, maybe slightly lower, but i didnt notice a difference. Basically, it is what you make it when you go there.

i have to admit that i dont think i ever fully gave it a chance in my head. i couldnt get over the fact that i missed socal. you are gonna love the price or rent/buying a house though. you can get 4 bedroom houses for rent at 1200 a month. which is cheaper than the 2 bedroom apt. i live in now in cali. i still dont think i would go back there to live though.
Team49ers

^You do realize you've only got responses from about 4 people right?! On a SNEAKER message board :lol:
laugh.gif

haha. El Mirage. Well, if you do go there, stop at humberto's and get a carne asada burrito.

The only thing i miss about AZ is all the ____berto's
Team49ers

How are the jordan releases? do people camp out like a day before? i'm 25... i'm not planning on doing that.
Phoenix bound.. blah =O
671 to 619...

whats wrong with the humberto's on Grand? i ate there a couple times, but i usually ate at Federico's on Bell since it was on my way home from work.

PS, can somebody tell me what kind of hot sauce these places use in those little plastic cups. i need to buy some if its possible.
Team49ers

^Federico's isn't bad either. I'm just partial to Humbie's. The one off Grand isn't exactly the cleanest place you'll ever eat at!
ADAM MARQUEZ IS A HYPEBEAST​

Back
Top Bottom