Job's in Norcal?

So my parents think i'm an idiot, but i really don't care. I just graduated from UC Irvine, and moved back here to the East Bay. I had a job in So Cal but it only payed $35K, and i figured if i moved back home i'd save on rent.

Anyways, i really just want to chill right now, maybe work at a restaurant, always been my dream haha, or some shoe store or boutiques. Anyone got a lead for me, or maybe even a job that will use my degree. I really do want to just chill and work at some shoe store.

for resturants well u can try mcd's they always hiring people. lol. jp. try going to ritz-carlton in SF i here the waiters and busboys make around $12-15/hr baised on previous experience. .
Wanted: Air Force 1 Philippines Edition sz 13 DS
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

craigslist.org
Team Economics​
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.​
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG, dmxfury
GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

^ ^ yupps, what i was going to say.

honestly bro, you got a degree at irvine, i think you can do alot better then just selling shoes.

when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

What did you get your degree in and what did you do in SoCal that gave you $35K a year?

Quote:
I just graduated from UC Irvine, and moved back here to the East Bay. I had a job in So Cal but it only payed $35K, and i figured if i moved back home i'd save on rent.
:lol:
laugh.gif
haha im with you on that one. where did you used to work at? i used to work at this engineering firm in santa ana but id rather work closer to home so i moved back here. im going crazy hunting for a job relevant to my degree.

"Look at this room, what a beautiful room, have you seen this room?"

"Yes. We're in it!"

i quit my first post college job a few weeks ago and looking for something in the city but the job market seems to sucks right now.
GO PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS!

ayo edwin, wsup man, how much do they pay at the bank ?
sell me your blk./cement IIIs and your half cabsin a 9.5 -10!!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

I got a degree in Business Economics, got lazy and didn't finish my Accounting minor. But i was an accountant/account executive in Irvine.

Thanks for the help guys, and Edwin for Mechanics Bank where is the loaction at?

damn for 12+ that sounds goood, they got a branch in pittsburg?

bayyy areaaaaa

oo right on, is it just normal bank hours ??

bayyy areaaaaa

Where do you live in NorCal we are hiring at the Sprint PCS store next to Vallejo.
TeamLakers
From The Bay 2 LA I Luv CA!​

i need a job too, i have a feelin nobodys callin cuz of the misdemeanor on my record.
Im mexican by the way...
BAY LIFE

Im pretty sure Milpitas Nike outlet is hiring but the pay is garbage.
Thizzle Mountain!
One thousand thizzles for your throat
I need some mo to make things even

Cant you see how hard im breathin
O hyphy off the blue Nike

just curious whats on your record ??

and brnsugga, those blue bapes dontt hit, haha

bayyy areaaaaa

:lol:
laugh.gif
I know the blue are garbage I just used that pic cus there were no pics of the yellow on pillreports. I had an @#%$ load of the yellow that were from the 2nd or 3rd batch made from SF and they were solid. 1st batch I heard was bunk.
Thizzle Mountain!
One thousand thizzles for your throat
I need some mo to make things even
Cant you see how hard im breathin
O hyphy off the blue Nike

you cant get it expunged?

bayyy areaaaaa

footaction eastridge, i know this cuz i work there

Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

Back
Top Bottom