Joe Budden Appreciation

How can you not like Joey?
The dude raps about real life situations from baby mama's, drug abuse, gettin #%$@++@ on etc etc.

I'd rather listen to Joe Budden over Jay-Z anyday

Dudes sayin Padded Room is trash are crazy....go listen to Pray for me, Angel in my life, exxes, Adreniline,Dont Make......the album is his best work to dateimo

But since this is an appreciation thread, honestly he is one of the few dudes keepin hip hop alive for me

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Dudes sayin Padded Room is trash are crazy....go listen to Pray for me, Angel in my life, exxes, Adreniline,Dont Make......the album is his best work to date imo

But since this is an appreciation thread, honestly he is one of the few dudes keepin hip hop alive for me

Padded Room is not even close the his best work... I listen to about 6-7 songs on the album and the rest get skipped.

Now if he woulda replaced the 6 or 7 wack songs on it with 6 from Halfway House, Padded Room woulda been crazy.

But that album is subpar at best.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

eek.gif
you got work to do before you get sniped son

"Are you in that mood yet"

pimp.gif

We cant post songs?
nah they cracked down on that because of some snitch NikeTalker23
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

"You already a physco, I wouldn't let that pass
I ain't think lifetime bond, I thought fat %!$"

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Dudes sayin Padded Room is trash are crazy....go listen to Pray for me, Angel in my life, exxes, Adreniline,Dont Make......the album is his best work to date imo

Padded Room is not even close the his best work... I listen to about 6-7 songs on the album and the rest get skipped.

Now if he woulda replaced the 6 or 7 wack songs on it with 6 from Halfway House, Padded Room woulda been crazy.

But that album is subpar at best.
The only song on the album that I skip is the future...and thats just cuz it doesnt fit well with the album...def not a subpar album....but Iwouldnt have minded if you would of took better me and just to be different off halfway house and threw it on Padded Room but he couldnt get the samplescleared...but none the less album is straight fire....lyrical content is crazy on every track

Originally Posted by bboy1827

PLEASE PLEASE put me on to some good Joe budden. I've listened to alot of his songs on youtube...I don't even want the free dl of his mixtape. there has to be some songs out there that make him pop like that, because otherwise, I'm not seeing it at all. Not to ruin his appreciation post, but I'm going to make myself like Joe Budden...because I'm assuming that is what everyone else does.
Dumb Out
All of Me

If you don't like either of those Budden isn't for you.

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

Originally Posted by bboy1827

PLEASE PLEASE put me on to some good Joe budden. I've listened to alot of his songs on youtube...I don't even want the free dl of his mixtape. there has to be some songs out there that make him pop like that, because otherwise, I'm not seeing it at all. Not to ruin his appreciation post, but I'm going to make myself like Joe Budden...because I'm assuming that is what everyone else does.
Dumb Out
All of Me

If you don't like either of those Budden isn't for you.
add
One Night +@++
If I Die Tomorrow
Just To Be Different
Three Sides To A Story

pimp.gif

I appreciate the love but I'm living with all the pain
I hate when the sun is out, but love whenever it rains
and God be sending me signs like my future is preordained
smokin.gif

yup yup,, been my fav for a minute. my top 5 since his 5 mic series mixtape by dj jiggy jay dropped way before his first album.

on another note,,, i was shocked to see that tahiry just now turned 21 after all this time.
soooooo, if he claims she never cheated on him in the ransom beef vid in 5 years,,,,,,,,,,,,, smells like stat rape to me.

ill giv him a pass though

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

yup yup,, been my fav for a minute. my top 5 since his 5 mic series mixtape by dj jiggy jay dropped way before his first album.

on another note,,, i was shocked to see that tahiry just now turned 21 after all this time.
soooooo, if he claims she never cheated on him in the ransom beef vid in 5 years,,,,,,,,,,,,, smells like stat rape to me.

She's not really 21 bro.

She's 30.

She was just joking

Joe is my guy and all but...

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ givin him a pass on stat rape

i think she is just claimin to be 21, you know how women lie.

Back
Top Bottom