Joe%20Budden%20-%20Mood%20Muzik%202.jpg

mm3.jpg

joebudden.jpg

joe-budden-halfway-house.jpg

padded+room.JPG

tahiry.0.0.0x0.375x500.jpeg

Had to take out all the embed videos
smh.gif

One of my favorite rappers. His lyrics, metaphors, story telling abilities are >>> than so many other rappers out there.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

eek.gif
you got work to do before you get sniped son

"Are you in that mood yet"

pimp.gif

We cant post songs?
nah they cracked down on that because of some snitch
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

"You already a physco, I wouldn't let that pass
I ain't think lifetime bond, I thought fat %!$"

sick.gif
pimp.gif

I definitely don't have that cover for my Mood Muzik. I have the cover of him in the striped white and green polo. Anyways...

Favorite Song: Whatever It Takes (Tough Luv Instrumental)

Favorite Rapper: Joe Budden
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Actually, you SHOULD be able to post mixtape songs since those weren't sold for profit in the first place.

Anyway, mouse is appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Budden used to be one of my favs...but parts of his personalty and +%%+ hes been doing lately kind of cooled me on him...
Also Padded Room was disapointing...and I think he is kinda losing his step a lil...

Originally Posted by NINE to FIVE

Been havin Sidetracked on repeat lately......
pimp.gif
This Chick w/ the phatty walked by. Nice complexion, nice tan, and so behind her I ran til I seen her destination was a man....

Joey do go hard. I aint start followin bull til MM3 after he disappeared after his first album. I rocked w/ him when it all got started....before he was socold-hearted
laugh.gif

I mess with him but Padded Room is straight garbage. Didnt think I would ever say that about him either.

Decided to finally give him a chance since listening to "Pump It Up" (I hated that #!@!) after I watched him clowning on Vibe's Best Rapper'sList. I started with Padded Room, and after listening to the first four or five songs, I'm starting to appreciate him a little more. I DL'ed all threeMood Muziks, but haven't listened to any of them yet. Anybody know where I should start? If anyone could just list their fav. songs on those mixtapes, thatwould be much appreciated.

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

Decided to finally give him a chance since listening to "Pump It Up" (I hated that %%@*) after I watched him clowning on Vibe's Best Rapper's List. I started with Padded Room, and after listening to the first four or five songs, I'm starting to appreciate him a little more. I DL'ed all three Mood Muziks, but haven't listened to any of them yet. Anybody know where I should start? If anyone could just list their fav. songs on those mixtapes, that would be much appreciated.

Every song on Mood Muzik 2

Mood Muzik 3-
Get no Younger
Warfare
Dear Diary
All of Me
Secrets
Still my hood

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

Decided to finally give him a chance since listening to "Pump It Up" (I hated that #!@!) after I watched him clowning on Vibe's Best Rapper's List. I started with Padded Room, and after listening to the first four or five songs, I'm starting to appreciate him a little more. I DL'ed all three Mood Muziks, but haven't listened to any of them yet. Anybody know where I should start? If anyone could just list their fav. songs on those mixtapes, that would be much appreciated.

Start at Mood Muzik 2. If you like him based off of Padded Room MM2 will make you love him.

PLEASE PLEASE put me on to some good Joe budden. I've listened to alot of his songs on youtube...I don't even want the free dl of his mixtape. therehas to be some songs out there that make him pop like that, because otherwise, I'm not seeing it at all. Not to ruin his appreciation post, but I'mgoing to make myself like Joe Budden...because I'm assuming that is what everyone else does.

Honestly, after listening to MM2 and a little of MM3, the only @!*# I GENUINELY LIKE OFF THE BAT is @!*# from Padded Room....

Why the !$!% is Joe so hit and miss for me!?!? I want to like dude's music, but sometimes I just can't!

Back
Top Bottom