Joe Budden Beat His Ex Girlfriend Outside of NYC Night Club

They said on the radio yesterday or the day before that he had already met with them. I honestly don't care. Just read through here and pretty much every one except for two people posted like he was guilty and they knew it for sure.

I don't have any woman issues illphillip illphillip great relationship with my mother, sister, niece, cousins and female "friends". 90% of the woman that are hosting clubs and modeling on IG are birds. That's why I called her a bird.

What up @mytmouse76

Let's say your "90%" number is accurate. Though I have no idea where or how you came up with that figure.

What is this one is part of the 10% Nation?

And what does that say about a dude that dates these women almost exclusively?

Well he has a history of this with his bipolar depressed suicidal insecure lame self so it's not a surprise.

Not to mention if the reasons are true it's right up his lame alley. Dude tried to live off social media forever, now he getting jealous over ig pics. Lamest of lame.
He already beat the fetus outta Esther
Ouch
Joe Booty is stupid :lol:

Joe Budden @JoeBudden · 22m
Glad to see our tax payer dollars being put to good use ! Lol

Joe Budden @JoeBudden · 24m
I’ll be in a strip club in Astoria tonight. Let the “Man hunt” know. @NYPDnews

Joe Budden @JoeBudden · 27m
Manhunt…. Suck my ****, lol

Joe Budden @JoeBudden · 30m
I’m gonna sue the living **** out u gentlemen. @NYPDnews

Dude fights girls and displays his emotions on twitter. Literally the male version of draya
Budden don't got a Draya thread though

:rofl: :smokin How you get disrespected like that and then lose the battle anyway :lol:
Has it occurred to y'all that maybe ole girl is lying? Jussayin..
Not when there's been a history of this.

Sidenote: his part of the battle was pretty decent but Hollow is good too, really good. Kaylin Garcia likes to smile, let's let her smile.

Damb... I liked joey B...

Too emotional over the yambs,my dude...

Gotta have some kinda chill when dealing with harlots.

The cold part is... He gets the baddest ones...

This is surprising behavior from a guy that deals with a lot of pretty women.

:smh: :smh:

Who has he gotten that is "pretty"?
Yaris Sanchez, Gloria Velez, Esther Baxter .. his starting 5 is kind of hard to beat, no pun intended

I love Budden's music (even if he's been really inconsistent the past couple years) but he has a history of this so it's hard to take his word for it. He claims that its just "shaking" or restraining the women but they always end up in the hospital. Tahiry supposedly got it bad a couple years back.

Maybe the stories are exaggerated (this chick claims he slammed her head on the dashboard of the car, that's OD) but considering Joe's track record, it's hard to take his Twitter non-sense seriously. :smh:

Dudes need to learn to move on from their exes. Like they're not allowed to have fun after a break.

"and I love you so much that when I caught onto your fibs
I hit you like a man, you wore it in your ribs "

"So I held you up, wasn’t what I aimed to do
I aint attack you, b**** I was restrainin’ you"

"Cant believe that it happened
I lost my unborn daughter when we fought
I’m thinkin I killed Aspen"

.. point is the dude beats his women, denies it on social media, and his next release will talk about it :lol:

This Kayslay album is literally the last CD I purchased in a store (2004)

cam is irrelevant

At da end of the day dude is responsible for some memorable hip hop moments. He had some great records and dudes was jockin him no homo. Hes way more relevant and respected than joe button.
Dipset.

Hope he aint get any blood stains on the S class leather. Dude stays posting vids of him in that thing. 
laugh.gif

Joe Booty is stupid :lol:

Joe Budden @JoeBudden · 22m
Glad to see our tax payer dollars being put to good use ! Lol

Joe Budden @JoeBudden · 24m
I’ll be in a strip club in Astoria tonight. Let the “Man hunt” know. @NYPDnews

Joe Budden @JoeBudden · 27m
Manhunt…. Suck my ****, lol

Joe Budden @JoeBudden · 30m
I’m gonna sue the living **** out u gentlemen. @NYPDnews
:lol:

Back