Joe Budden Mood Muzik 4 - it's Official!!!

http://twitter.com/mousebudden
mousebudden

The making of MM4 begins..... 2morrow.
pimp.gif

This also means The Great Escape is finished and should be out soon?!
pimp.gif

I used to be a big Budden fan...

He's gotten progressively gheyer tho...

We'll see what happens with this joint tho...

I'll take his "mundaine complaints" over most of the ++%+$!%$ being put out nowadays

minus Blu, Budden> all of the '09/'10 "freshman"

Was listening to MM3 today. I hope the material he puts on MM4 is similar to MM2 & MM3. He's just starting today? So that means it probably won't be out till September.

pimp.gif
As bad is it sounds hopefully he's not going into it feeling good. The more worse his mood is the better the music

Originally Posted by zokid

I'll take his "mundaine complaints" over most of the ++%+$!%$ being put out nowadays

over j.cole???? no

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by zokid

over j.cole???? no
cole is a beast but mm2 alone > the come up and the warm up

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I used to be a big Budden fan...

He's gotten progressively gheyer tho...

We'll see what happens with this joint tho...

if this sounds anything like the russian roulette freestyle or any of the j cardim produced tracks then we have a serious problem on our hands. Buddens should be considered up there with raps "elite" ive been saying for awhile now that he feels like a black marshall mathers to me, he has the wordplay along with the ability to paint a vivid picture of his pain which em is known for doing. not saying buddens is better than marshall but he defienetly should be considered one of the best doing it.

Great to hear, I cant wait.. Hopefully he throws some joints on there from Great Escape. i actually tuned into blogtv to while he was live, and said Stuck in The Moment will prob be on the tape, that song is absolutely incredible, Emanny honestly outdoes himself on the vocals, best i've heard from him. Im hoping Joey kind of stays in the same format that all the Mood muziks have been. Real soulful, and meaningful raps. Lets go Jumpoff, shut the haters up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom