TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Your Opinion is Wrong
And Lauryn Hill isn't on Lil' Wayne's level.​

^ indeed. over the rich boy beat.

but this is still :pimp:
pimp.gif
looking to trade ds white/navy lebron 4's
for something decent. holla.​

I can't help but imagine what Styles, Beans, Free and Murda did to that beat. I hope someone else spat on it.
""You could nod ya head to this like it's only a rap, cause when these bullets hit ya ___ i'm like it's only a gat"

Onyx" Last Dayz"
""You could nod ya head to this like it's only a rap, cause when these bullets hit ya ___ i'm like it's only a gat"

Quote:
I can't help but imagine what Styles, Beans, Free and Murda did to that beat. I hope someone else spat on it.
BEANIE @#%$ MURDERED IT!

D/L it ASAP

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Quote:
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

Beans:

Quote:
Im in da club in the cut sippin on aged grapes/
laughin at the brolic hard face/
in the slim @#%$ jeans and bathin apes/
lookin half gay /
halfway out the closet like ( _____ ) :rofl:
roll.gif

You dont believe me ask sway

Beans aint even have to say the name :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

I'm gettin sick of this new Sigel. He's using too much of Biggies/Tupac's flow. I wish he would go back to his own raw style Pre -The B. Coming

Styles was on point :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
"You could nod ya head to this like it's only a rap, cause when these bullets hit ya ___ i'm like it's only a gat"

Quote:
Accapella the left side of his chest..
:wow:
eek.gif
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

^ Accapella = No Beat

He will stop your heart from beating....And you heart is on the left side of your chest...So.....
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
"You could nod ya head to this like it's only a rap, cause when these bullets hit ya ___ i'm like it's only a gat"

the freestyle was cool
Goooooooooonies​
...He looks determined without being ruthless..Something heroic in this man, there's a courage about him..Doesn't look like a killer..Comes across so calm, acts like he has a dreamFull of passion....

C'mon man, Budden got the net in the frenzy right now. lol, this dude is nuts.
TEAM [Scrubs]
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
[Which one is Pam?] - Creed Bratton.​

Beans killed that gooodnessssssss!!!!!
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Everybody came correct....Those acapella and chris benoit lines were :wow:
eek.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:713...281:.