Joe Budden responds to Meth, Red, and Busta

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by philly5fan

killed Jimmy with that line

"Rappers FLY HIGH then got suicidal, imitate Jim Jones end up like Cory Lidle"
How is that killing Jimmy? He basically said "Rappers trying to be like this ballin superstar and then they fail"

"Some *dudes* is BALLIN' on the practice squaud"
roll.gif

and deuce you cool, but that had to be on of the worst analogies ive read in a while...

joe buddens is garbage and should keep his mouth shut before i shut it for him

Joey is the truth...no one wants it with him...let meth and red n busta try him...it will be the wrong move

Joe Budden fans are the type that think they smart and real hip hop heads by liking a less known artist

try not to be too cliche now... this couldnt be any further from the truth.. this is just your naive way of thinking because youre an idiot

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

after hov joey is dat dude nobodys seein him dats it

Because he has so many classic ALBUMS huh.
This has become childish. Many people not giving Joey any credit simply because his material was never given the opportunity to officially dropas an album...

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

This has become childish. Many people not giving Joey any credit simply because his material was never given the opportunity to officially drop as an album...

when you stoop as low as he has in order to garner fame, he's a str8 punk. Yeah he can rhyme, but you gotta earn your stripes out there. No short cuts inhip hop, or in life in general. Whenever you pull that stunt, you's a punk. point blank period.

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

This has become childish. Many people not giving Joey any credit simply because his material was never given the opportunity to officially drop as an album...

when you stoop as low as he has in order to garner fame, he's a str8 punk. Yeah he can rhyme, but you gotta earn your stripes out there. No short cuts in hip hop, or in life in general. Whenever you pull that stunt, you's a punk. point blank period.
Not really directed to you, BTK, but...

I think that's the difference between those that like Budden and those that hate him. I don't care about"stripes"/"rep"/"respect" when it comes to judging "talent". You said it yourself, he can rhyme.

I think a lot of cats hate him because of what he says about other people. For that, I agree, he's acting a fool.

Nonetheless, Budden is as real as it gets when it comes to his lyrical content/ability. He doesn't have to be liked, but when people call him a bad rappermerely BECAUSE of what he says outside the booth, that's where I draw the line and feel like I have to respond to the thread...

Back
Top Bottom