Joe Budden responds to Meth, Red, and Busta

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by M16

Someone needs to remind him that he's an average rapper at best.
might be true, but name 10 better that dropped a mixtape/album in the last 12 months
nerd.gif

average is looking pretty good in this climate, most things I listen to now are more production driven
ohwell.gif

Doap Nixon
Chief Kamachi/Killah Priest
Reef Da Lost Cauze
King Magnetic
Planetary/Warchild
Elzhi
Scarface
Immortal Technique
Ill Bill
GZA

I'll take any of those rappers or the albums they dropped over Joe Budden's existence.

Originally Posted by M16

Doap Nixon
Chief Kamachi/Killah Priest
Reef Da Lost Cauze
King Magnetic
Planetary/Warchild
Elzhi
Scarface
Immortal Technique
Ill Bill
GZA

I'll take any of those rappers or the albums they dropped over Joe Budden's existence.
eek.gif

why they all sound like wrestlers from a local league?
Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

You ain't say name 10 better albums or mixtapes....you said name 10 better rappers that dropped albums/mixtapes in the last year...
you caught me, I was trynna pull a fast one
laugh.gif

I don't think Styles is deep, sorry, I think he tries, I give him credit, but like Kanye and to a further extent Nasir, they have their limits.
iunno man, I like Drake's music... but his lyrics don't
eek.gif
me, thatlast slice line was nice tho
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

but for the rest, I know what I said, but eh, not too many artists out there doing what needs to be done in rap (right now)
If Buddens wasn't putting in work, with the right attitude, Joell, Royce, and Crooked I wouldn't be cool with dude, let alone taking the risk to workwith him (btw I saw Royce and Crooked I in times sq last weekend, smh @ Crooked I's security/crew being weak as hell... especially considering he just gotshot)
I think Buddens needs to never blog again, I hate him more and more each time, but I try to seperate rap from personalities as much as possible and he puts inwork.

Please tell me you've at least heard of the last 5 dudes.

If you want people you know; add KRS-One, Reks, Prodigy, Killer Mike & Havoc or Raekwon to replace the first 5.

You being ignorant doesn't change the fact that they are far better than budden.

Originally Posted by M16

Please tell me you've at least heard of the last 5 dudes.
of course, but I mean... if you can't find the humor in all those names
indifferent.gif

and Elzhi is cool, but he's not as nice as people say he is, just got a unique vocab and sometimes awkward rhyme that catches your attention.
Scarface is good $
Immortal, hell yeah
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ill Bill, hes alright alone, but Non Phixion is that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gza, can't listen to his new stuff, too lyrical for me, yes I said it, some wordplay is better written down than put on a beat and sold as a musical album,he does have a skill, but not for my ears, for my intellect.
Killah Priest might be nice dolo, but havent heard too much of it
King Magnetic, I wanna hear more from, and the rest... just don't know.

Its just opinions and Rap. He feel he raps better, meth didnt like that, well have a RAP BATTLE.

simple to me.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Its just opinions and Rap. He feel he raps better, meth didnt like that, well have a RAP BATTLE.
QFT
meth talkin about smacking people
eyes.gif

I don't mind an "older rapper" but the way Busta and Ed Lover called it "disrespectful" was annoying, dumb, and uncalled for.

I swear %%$@$+ ask for a list they'll go to any length to turn around and discredit, to the point they not even on topic that they brought up
grin.gif
eyes.gif
Elzhi is leagues and bounds better than Joey. Boomerang Slang >>>> Anything Joey's ever done. For what it's worth Reks is just asgood if not better. His next joint probably gonna prove the latter.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Elzhi is leagues and bounds better than Joey. Boomerang Slang >>>> Anything Joey's ever done.
I heard a bunch of his music, enough to make an honest opinion
every version of 3 sides to a story > anything Elzhi has thought of doing

Originally Posted by jthagreat

QFT
meth talkin about smacking people
eyes.gif

I don't mind an "older rapper" but the way Busta and Ed Lover called it "disrespectful" was annoying, dumb, and uncalled for.
Seriously, people try and make %%++ bigger than it is. It's just music.

Um, i'm pretty sure Meth is taking more offense to the twitter post where Budden accused Meth of not writing his own !!+$. I agree all this other stuff isstupid, but Meth got a right to be heated over that.

Originally Posted by TheProfessorOfPugilism

Um, i'm pretty sure Meth is taking more offense to the twitter post where Budden accused Meth of not writing his own !!+$. I agree all this other stuff is stupid, but Meth got a right to be heated over that.
I think the interviews with Meth talking violently was before the twitter posts.
edit:
^ I wish I could delete everything from this thread... I'm talking about twitter posts concerning a rap beef
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Elzhi is leagues and bounds better than Joey. Boomerang Slang >>>> Anything Joey's ever done.
I heard a bunch of his music, enough to make an honest opinion
every version of 3 sides to a story > anything Elzhi has thought of doing
laugh.gif
You can't be serious and don't get it twistedI'm a Joey fan, got the MM series, his last two joints HH & PR, the sub par album, and unreleased joints . With that said S.A.R.A.H.>>>>>>

What I Am >>>>>>

A lot of yall need to come to the conclusion that Joesph Budden isn't as good as yall hype him up to be and he's honestly not getting better.

why do people always feel the need to bash Budden in every post. (including me sometimes)

Everything he said in that video was true.

These washed up rappers is just mad.your time has passed

"I rap better then ___'s,i do, its my opinion"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn NT has the most hate for Joey Ive ever seen....You can convince me that anyone besides Jay or Em is nicer than budden at this point

I hate when people say such and such amount of rappers are better than so-n-so, and then someone comes and names such and such amount of rappers....

Back
Top Bottom