Joe Budden responds to Meth, Red, and Busta

Any one notice once he took the big booty girl out f his videos people hate joey more and more?
laugh.gif

Can't get mad at Joe. He's referring to music strictly. He's not taking shots on any personal level.

Just like growing up....you tell your friend you can run faster than him....

What do you do?

You race.

Joe saying he can rap better

Let's rap.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by M16

Someone needs to remind him that he's an average rapper at best.
might be true, but name 10 better that dropped a mixtape/album in the last 12 months
nerd.gif

Jada
Styles
Malice
Pusha T
Drake
Cam'ron
Eminem
Nas
Blu
AZ
T.I.
Jadakiss is wack, his album was terrible
Styles P fell off, not even relevant
Clipse.......the best duo out. "Til The Casket Drops" was straight but "WGIFC3"
eek.gif
eek.gif

Drake....HELL NO
Cam'ron.....NO (love Crime Pays)
Blu
indifferent.gif

AZ....haven't heard from him?
T.I. is gone and so is his dope music

the more this guy talks, the worst his rep gets. he needs to stick to rapping.

no more joe buddens TV, none of that +$+#.

for every new song he should just drop a vid with tahiry booty clapping w/ his music playing in the background.

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Y'all over rate this cat like a mahuffa...
laugh.gif

Phantom Empire >>>> Padded Room & Halfway House.
truth
hellz yeah.

and joel ortiz covers da classics >>>>> anything joe budden did after mood muzik II

This dude Joe Budden is a clown. He's been taking L's left and right this year, with this situation being no exception.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

why do people always feel the need to bash Budden in every post. (including me sometimes)

Everything he said in that video was true.

These washed up rappers is just mad.your time has passed

"I rap better then ___'s,i do, its my opinion"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its not even that no more....its already established that he got tendencies for turning a discussion about the GOAT into whos better today, to satisfy hisattention cravings. Even his peers like Serius Jones (check his most recent WSHH interview) saw that as b_ made and knows the proper way of going about things.Jones s_d on Busta hardbody in his vid but he did it as a man on a real level, Budden is just a shifty, emotional homeo, who's only real accomplishment was2 mixtapes and now he thinks he's the GOAT.

"I enjoy being the bad guy..."

"Eat d_"

"Suck d_"

"I'm psycho..."

"I'm nutz..."

YOU A F_ _! Shut the f_ up!...

Talking about cats are in lawsuit territory for saying that he should get smacked on the radio...

He got a response to get under his skin but he won't say it...

j6hdsj.gif

This _ is embodiement of everything that is wrong with Hip-Hop, the streets and our people today. Disrespectful, obeys no rules of the street, Hip-Hop or justregular man to man s_, he has no heart, he doesn't uphold tradtion, always got another _s name in his mouth unprovoked but can never back up hisstatements....thinks he's Rakim but he doesn't even have 1 good album out....lets thinkabout it.....he talking about legends and how he's better than everyone....but the _ doesn't have1 good album. Nevermind a classic album. What part of the game is that? He can't even outrap his slaughterhouse comrades...but he rap better than_s? S_ is disgusting.

Dude is delusional and y'all supporting this dustheads illusions.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

This _ is embodiement of everything that is wrong with Hip-Hop, the streets and our people today. Disrespectful, obeys no rules of the street, Hip-Hop or just regular man to man s_, he has no heart, he doesn't uphold tradtion, always got another _s name in his mouth unprovoked but can never back up his statements....thinks he's Rakim but he doesn't even have 1 good album out....lets think about it.....he talking about legends and how he's better than everyone....but the _ doesn't have 1 good album. Nevermind a classic album.

2756149674_58d927bd2f.jpg

Originally Posted by wildout4

the more this guy talks, the worst his rep gets. he needs to stick to rapping.
basically.
budden >

edit: http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=48331

As much as Budden usually gets on my nerves on Joe Budden TV (I think it's his tone or arrogance), I couldn't deny that he made great points during the Up Close & Personal piece.Sure, saying "I'll cut his head off his shoulders" was a poor choice of words, but come on, you knew it wasn't a physical reference, all lyrics. Joe's being condemned for saying what every MC is really thinking. I'm sure these new kids respect the hell out of Meth, but I'm pretty sure they all think they're better than him. And as Joe pointed out, they should. Every damn MC should feel like they're the best out. When it's all said and done. People have been trying to crucify Joe for his opinion. What kind of @*%% is that? And he's willing to prove it too, but I've yet to hear anybody step to the plate.

My favorite part of the interview is when he broke down comments that Method Man and Busta Rhymes said on Ed Lover's morning show. Meth claims Budden is dissing him cause his album's coming out. But as Joe pointed out, if he really wanted to get promo out of dissing somebody, he would have A) dissed a bigger, more relevant artist B)dissed the artist when his album was coming out, not Meth's. Secondly, Meth tried clowning Joe for being on the bench. While I'm not too sure Joe's independent by choice and not circumstance, Meth isn't in the best of situations either. Sure, he's on Def Jam, but as Budden mentioned, most view him as being on the bench on the team (I know he said door but team makes more sense) he wants to play for. On another note, why is Busta Rhymes suggesting a Joe slap when all the dude wants to do is rap? Budden is talking music, but Bus is talking violence. I don't see him catching flack for that, though.

I respect him tremendously for talking $%% and be willing to back it up rather than speak on some politically correct BS he doesn't even believe. By the way, I never would have wrote a blog like this about anybody other rapper. They too damn sensitive. I did cause I know Budden won't take offense to it. He gets it. There won't be no response on Joe Budden TV or no angry vlogs. He gets it. But apparently a lot of people don't.-Jackpot

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

edit: http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=48331

As much as Budden usually gets on my nerves on Joe Budden TV (I think it's his tone or arrogance), I couldn't deny that he made great points during the Up Close & Personal piece.Sure, saying "I'll cut his head off his shoulders" was a poor choice of words, but come on, you knew it wasn't a physical reference, all lyrics. Joe's being condemned for saying what every MC is really thinking. I'm sure these new kids respect the hell out of Meth, but I'm pretty sure they all think they're better than him. And as Joe pointed out, they should. Every damn MC should feel like they're the best out. When it's all said and done. People have been trying to crucify Joe for his opinion. What kind of @*%% is that? And he's willing to prove it too, but I've yet to hear anybody step to the plate.

My favorite part of the interview is when he broke down comments that Method Man and Busta Rhymes said on Ed Lover's morning show. Meth claims Budden is dissing him cause his album's coming out. But as Joe pointed out, if he really wanted to get promo out of dissing somebody, he would have A) dissed a bigger, more relevant artist B)dissed the artist when his album was coming out, not Meth's. Secondly, Meth tried clowning Joe for being on the bench. While I'm not too sure Joe's independent by choice and not circumstance, Meth isn't in the best of situations either. Sure, he's on Def Jam, but as Budden mentioned, most view him as being on the bench on the team (I know he said door but team makes more sense) he wants to play for. On another note, why is Busta Rhymes suggesting a Joe slap when all the dude wants to do is rap? Budden is talking music, but Bus is talking violence. I don't see him catching flack for that, though.

I respect him tremendously for talking $%% and be willing to back it up rather than speak on some politically correct BS he doesn't even believe. By the way, I never would have wrote a blog like this about anybody other rapper. They too damn sensitive. I did cause I know Budden won't take offense to it. He gets it. There won't be no response on Joe Budden TV or no angry vlogs. He gets it. But apparently a lot of people don't.-Jackpot

This said it best. I honestly dont think Joey is the bad guy here.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

why do people always feel the need to bash Budden in every post. (including me sometimes)

Everything he said in that video was true.

These washed up rappers is just mad.your time has passed

"I rap better then ___'s,i do, its my opinion"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its not even that no more....its already established that he got tendencies for turning a discussion about the GOAT into whos better today, to satisfy his attention cravings. Even his peers like Serius Jones (check his most recent WSHH interview) saw that as b_ made and knows the proper way of going about things. Jones s_d on Busta hardbody in his vid but he did it as a man on a real level, Budden is just a shifty, emotional homeo, who's only real accomplishment was 2 mixtapes and now he thinks he's the GOAT.

"I enjoy being the bad guy..."

"Eat d_"

"Suck d_"

"I'm psycho..."

"I'm nutz..."

YOU A F_ _! Shut the f_ up!...

Talking about cats are in lawsuit territory for saying that he should get smacked on the radio...

He got a response to get under his skin but he won't say it...

j6hdsj.gif

This _ is embodiement of everything that is wrong with Hip-Hop, the streets and our people today. Disrespectful, obeys no rules of the street, Hip-Hop or just regular man to man s_, he has no heart, he doesn't uphold tradtion, always got another _s name in his mouth unprovoked but can never back up his statements....thinks he's Rakim but he doesn't even have 1 good album out....lets think about it.....he talking about legends and how he's better than everyone....but the _ doesn't have 1 good album. Nevermind a classic album. What part of the game is that? He can't even outrap his slaughterhouse comrades...but he rap better than _s? S_ is disgusting.

Dude is delusional and y'all supporting this dustheads illusions.
Psht. When are people gonna realize that marketability and album sales do not prove you are a good rapper. Now I hear you, how you're tiredof Budden disrespecting everyone, but in my book, he is one of THE BEST at what he does. If you can get past his antics, then he's worth the listen...

Everytime I blaze up and want to listen to some REAL-LIFE TALK (problems with the girl, drug addiction, job issues, just everyday problems that many MEN gothrough), Budden paints a picture of this so thoroughly. He doesn't really talk about the materialism and candy-coated side of rap, and tends to shy awayfrom the imaginative/metaphoric/foolish-type rap that Weezy and Kanye have popularized, which is why I think a lot of people don't want to relate to him. What kind of child/young fanbase would want to listen to these grown-up, emotional problems that they probably don't/can't even understand yet? Noneof them...

BUT if you're in that mood (after you've calmed down with a beer and bowl after a hard day's work) and canrelate to his lifestyle, Buddens is always a good listen...the best at what he raps about...It doesn't matter that he doesn't have any distinguishable,commercially successful albums... he's the $$%+ regardless. AND this is coming from someone who hated his work when I was younger.

I didn't mention anything about commercial success and I have given Budden more than a thorough listen. Mood Musik 2 & 3 get heavy play from me on aweekly basis. That doesn't change the fact that he is lacking a lot of elements that make a great MC and his albums have been sub-par. Maybe y'all overrate him because you haven't heard other artists talk about the things that he does but he's not that nice imo.

I didn't mention anything about commercial success and I have given Budden more than a thorough listen. Mood Musik 2 & 3 get heavy play from me on a weekly basis. That doesn't change the fact that he is lacking a lot of elements that make a great MC and his albums have been sub-par. Maybe y'all over rate him because you haven't heard other artists talk about the things that he does but he's not that nice imo.
Padded Room and Halfway House were not sub-par, IMO. Besides, having a good album says nothing about a rapper, necessarily IMO. Execs play intothe album-making process moreso than the rappers themselves sometimes... maybe people underrate him because of this, because his independent work is great.

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

Padded Room and Halfway House were not sub-par, IMO.

Strongly Disagree

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

Besides, having a good album says nothing about a rapper, necessarily IMO. Execs play into the album-making process moreso than the rappers themselves sometimes...

Strongly Agree

Those were definitely sub-par albums (HH is a mixtape and very mediocre) in my eyes. Having a good album is the benchmark of any great rapper. It has nothingto do with execs or independent vs major label. Its shows that an artist has mastered their craft and has a vehicle to show it to the rest of the world. Thatswhy people look at Fab and Kiss as underachievers and Blu as a rising star (and hes independent also)...its the reason why Murda Mook and Jae Millz are notconsidered GOATS....somehow y'all Budden fans (stans) are just blinded to the reality of dudes career and who he is as an MC in respect to the hundreds ofother great artists out.

Back
Top Bottom