Joe Budden responds to Meth, Red, and Busta

I see this title and ask myself WHY? Dude should've let this die down like it was already. He doesn't know when to shut his mouth.

i know about Meth and Red but busta though?
smh.gif

I respect Joey for not being afraid of anyone in the rap game, and I feel he's definitely one of the top 10 rappers to ever spit. But dude seriously needsto sit bac and just make music. Stop all the yapping and keep making "All Of Me" and "Dumb Out" type songs.

i feel Joe on that one, people take things waaaay out of context now-a-days and react unaccordingly!
but he is clearly the better rapper "RIGHT NOW in 09", compared to any of the three names mentioned....
he just needs to keep makin good music to show the rest of the world that he is a force to be reckoned with!
too bad none of the tracks on "Padded Room" would make it to national radio because of the bubble gum rap scene...
smh.gif

Everyone always saying "Buddens just to good for the mainstream" "Buddens the Best" I try to listen to him as much as possible, but on thereal I can't take that emo rap to much longer. He's not that nice either way, just a semi popular new york rapper with some mental problems and aserious inferiority complex and his fans think they're cool. It's cool he's alright just not that nice. I don't think Method Man and Redman arethat nice either, and Busta rhymes has ran his course, but either way.

Someone needs to remind him that he's an average rapper at best.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Everyone always saying "Buddens just to good for the mainstream" "Buddens the Best" I try to listen to him as much as possible, but on the real I can't take that emo rap to much longer. He's not that nice either way, just a semi popular new york rapper with some mental problems and a serious inferiority complex and his fans think they're cool. It's cool he's alright just not that nice. I don't think Method Man and Redman are that nice either, and Busta rhymes has ran his course, but either way.
And that's ur opinion. So for me bein a Budden fan, I wouldn't try to come at ya wop b/c u voicin ya opinion. But please tell me who uconsider to be nice rappers b/c Joe one of the nicest dudes that's actually spittin right now along w/ the rest of SH.

I said before that Busta was more wrong than Jumpoff for that statement. U a grown man gettin upset about an opinion that another grown man said in referenceto someone that wasn't even u. What type of sense does that make? And then Joey talkin bout rappin, Meth talkin bout rappin and the industry, and this dudeBusta talkin bout slappin ppl
indifferent.gif
Ignorant statement if u ask me.

Everybody's entitled to their opinion, no matter how many ppl may not agree w/ it. Joey made a good point, u should be confident in urself. And hedidn't single Meth out primarily and just kept marinatin on him. He said anybody, u don't see the other dudes gettin they pannies in a bunch
laugh.gif

But, at the end of the day, *+** all the talkin and interviews, where the music at???????
nerd.gif

Just as an example, Lupe, Blu, wale thats just from some newer Mcees, older Cats Jay and Big(of course,both from N.Y), Em, Nas as an example of some cats Ithink are nice, but the list goes on. He's pretty avg if you ask me.

Originally Posted by M16

might be true, but name 10 better that dropped a mixtape/album in the last 12 months
nerd.gif

average is looking pretty good in this climate, most things I listen to now are more production driven
ohwell.gif

They just need to go at it and rap !!! Joey is real nice but Meth can hold his own and things might be a little biased just because it's Meth! I respectJoey, though, because he is doing what he knows best but he really needs to put these things on tape. I mean, just hit dudes with a 16, tease and wait forMeth, Red or the whole Wu to respond. Joey would get bodied because the people are behind Meth, but on the rap level it's tough...

"If I say it he would really wanna put hands on me"

Then say it %#%@*.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's just making you look like an even bigger %#%@* since youwon't.
roll.gif

This *@@++ is so wack. How does this guy have supporters?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by M16

might be true, but name 10 better that dropped a mixtape/album in the last 12 months
nerd.gif

Jada
Styles
Malice
Pusha T
Drake
Cam'ron
Eminem
Nas
Blu
AZ
T.I.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by M16

nerd.gif

Jada
Styles
Malice
Pusha T
Drake
Cam'ron
Eminem
Nas
Blu
AZ
T.I.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by M16

nerd.gif
Jada
Styles
Malice
Pusha T
Drake
Cam'ron
Eminem
Nas
Blu
AZ
T.I.
Jada's last album doesn't have the replay value of Budden's mixtapes
Styles... is Styles, appreciated, but not much replay value imo, you know what you're goin to get when you listen, you wait for a hard punchine.. and keepit movin
my mind is a mess, but Clipse dropped something in the last year?
Drake, hes ok... as in OD simple, but sounds good, I wouldnt put any of his work atop of Buddens'
Cam, his last album should have been a mixtape and even then it wouldnt have been a good mixtape
Em, ok
Nas, of course
BLU, I know I need to listen to duke, but with all the music I have, I dont mind being late, but I will get around to it
AZ, love most of his music, but after aziatic hes been going downhill, he cant keep my attention
TI, the subject matter of his singles are a turn off to me but I can tell dude is talented and that I'm missing out, just like BLU, ill get on it when timepermits, and I'm almost certain imma enjoy it

but yeah, not 10 artists to me.

You ain't say name 10 better albums or mixtapes....you said name 10 better rappers that dropped albums/mixtapes in the last year...

Jada is undoubtedly a better rapper than Budden and the Kiss My $!$ mixtape was a problem.
Styles is one of the deepest MCs out, his lyrics go way beyond the hardcore punchlines.
Clipse- Tl the casket drops >>>>>>>>>>>> anything Budden has done for at least 2 years.
Drake's lyricism on Comeback Season and Heartbreak Drake = Budden on Halfway House and So Far Gone musically s_ on anything Joe has ever done outside ofMM2
Cam's last album was basura but he's still a better rapper than Budden, no question. From CoC to S.D.E to Diploatic Immunity.
Blu is just as good if not better than Budden lyrically and he has all of those qualities that Budden lacks, making him a much better MC/artist/rapper IMO
AZ - Doe or Die, Aziatic, The Format. AZ a legend that just released an dope album yesterday
eek.gif
laugh.gif

T.I. - Trap Musik > Budden career. I'll take "Just doing my job" over Budden ever being born.

Back
Top Bottom