Joe Budden Shows Off His Girl $%+ Some More

You can tell this is the baddest chick Joey every cuffed.... any time a dude stay showing off 1 girl she gotta be his creme de la creme.

You known son be sitting back looking at her a-s like.... "wow im really smashing that" with a mean grin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

You can tell this is the baddest chick Joey every cuffed.... any time a dude stay showing off 1 girl she gotta be his creme de la creme.

You known son be sitting back looking at her a-s like.... "wow im really smashing that" with a mean grin
laugh.gif

Gloria Velez>her...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif

Gloria Velez>her...
gtfo3cr.jpg

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif

Gloria Velez>her...
gtfo3cr.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
you CAN tell though cuz
roll.gif

Although I'm happy to see video of her, especially video of her jumping around and showing her backside this dude, but this dude Joe Budden would have beenirrelevant for the past year if it wasn't for her. Truth when I tell you, with all the "somewhat" fame this chick has been getting lately Iwouldn't be surprised if she either left him or cheated on him.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Still don't understand why he's so upset at life coming home to that everynight...

In other news, if she has kids, her body is finished.

Definately true.......my girls booty used to look like that 4 years ago.......my son is 3 years old now.

Im trying to get her !+% to loose a couple pounds because she can look like that again, she is just lazy.

Back
Top Bottom