Joe Budden Thread- State Of The Culture REVOLT TV

couple things...

the editing is horrible on this show. they chop people off mid thought all the time and its so obvious.

also remy needs to learn how to engage in intellectual conversations. her barbershop approach f's up the chemistry. its almost like she's never been challenged intellectually in conversations, so she resorts to cutting people off and speaking over them when they disagree with her.

wouldnt be surprised if they end up swapping her outta there later.

Scottie is more problematic IMO. She can't debate without emotion. It's not good for TV.

It's only a matter of time before they start doing these shows with studio audiences on some Geraldo/Phil Donahue ****.

to be fair joe is notorious for talking over people too

but scottie is lesser known with a whiny disposition

jinx is cool at times but he’s still too pc for me to take serious

joe says things to bait people he’s talking about to respond

remy bout the only one I like hearing from

All the more reasons why they'll eventually have studio audiences. Imagine if someone with some sense in the audience got to exchange dialogue w/ Scottie Beam. She'd be in trouble.

to be fair joe is notorious for talking over people too

but scottie is lesser known with a whiny disposition

jinx is cool at times but he’s still too pc for me to take serious

joe says things to bait people he’s talking about to respond

remy bout the only one I like hearing from

Joe does it for attention. Because it worked once.

Now it's his go to and has become his MO. He can debate without becoming emotional.

Scottie gets personally involved.

Scottie the type of chick that will turn anything into a emotional discussion. You could be talking about what to eat for dinner and she'll get whiny.

I think The personalities balance each other , they’re on the opposite end of the spectrum of annoyance lol

I find it interesting that Jinx is looked at as the "suburban nerd" on the set...meanwhile I'm pretty sure Scottie Beam comes from a similar background but shes's not expected to carry some sort of "street cred". Pretty telling some choose to hold black men in particular to that standard.

Joe does it for attention. Because it worked once.

Now it's his go to and has become his MO. He can debate without becoming emotional.

Scottie gets personally involved.

joe just stopped yelling 3 months ago

if that

artists make millions off tour merch

nothing about this is surprising or hard to believe

2 chainz made millions off a damn Christmas novelty sweater

Back
Top Bottom