Joe Budden Thread- State Of The Culture REVOLT TV

i hate that i can't get remy pregnant

thats kinda trash

Pap held her down crazy fam. If I really willing to wait for wifey while she locked up more power to you.

Lol rent got sex appeal but seems like she would pop off too much for me.

Jinx be scared as hell of just saying "white people". When they was talking about AMA's he was like "the award show over there" "they don't recognize us".

Just say white award shows cater to white artist more than black artist. We all know this. :lol:

So do ya'll believe Pusha's story on how he got the info on Drake or do yall think it was just a war tactic to cause turmoil within the OVO camp? Iunno what to believe at this point :lol:

So do ya'll believe Pusha's story on how he got the info on Drake or do yall think it was just a war tactic to cause turmoil within the OVO camp? Iunno what to believe at this point :lol:

"Some people confide in the person that they sleep wit, I learned there's no such thing as a secret."

The shorty Cap sleuthing for the dirt is the saddest part.

Joe liking Post Malone is confusing to me

been tried to tell yall its only an issue with him because he’s white.

dude makes legitimately good music and isnt taking food out of anyone blacks mouth. nobody brown makes trap hollister background country music. which is funny bc any one of these country black acts who dress like the 50’s like dude who did the M&M commercial anniversary thing could have used that as a rebrand.

like its the music daniel caesar would make if he wanted to be more “urban” lol

DqJY8poX0AETZd-.jpg

DqJY8psXcAEFRO9.jpg

:rofl:

:lol: This dude really walked out there with Cyn jeans on.

I agree with Mal someone gotta outfit check this n before he hit the camera's.

Back
Top Bottom