Joe Budden Thread- State Of The Culture REVOLT TV

The way she dances around with her aunt and does the personalities and voices like Nicki Minaj is mad wack

I see why guys hit it and bounce. Nobody wants her around for long. She annoys me just from videos. Who wants to deal with that in real life.

I don't see how any woman could excuse a tell all book.

The men do it too isn't a valid reasoning. What man is praised by other men for naming names of his conquest in public?

Cardi got them thinking if they show their personality they can be her. I ain't mad at these girls getting their bread however but everybody ain't got a personality to be a star. Girls like Maliah and Bria just look good and don't do the extra stuff. They let their cheeks do the talking.

The Renner chick seems strange as hell as a person. One of those joints you want to Smash because she’s attractive, but you’re ready to peel up as soon as it’s over because she’s weird. The reality the she’s just a Instagram model who wasn’t able to catapult to greater Heights after shaking her *** all this time is probably setting in for her.

Like... fam. Who acts like that? :lol:

She acts like the youngest sister with a bunch of older brothers.

Like she grew up a tomboy and when she got older and boys started to like her she just went OD with it. Ended up getting her back blown out multiple times and now you can’t tell her anything.

She still cute af tho

She acts like the youngest sister with a bunch of older brothers.

Like she grew up a tomboy and when she got older and boys started to like her she just went OD with it. Ended up getting her back blown out multiple times and now you can’t tell her anything.

She still cute af tho
Naaah she act like a mixed chick
Who grew up with her white fam
Who later in life started hanging with her black side
I bet u that’s exactly what happened to her

listening to sat podcast now
while i like his inside info
joe do be seeming kinda messy and female-ish
with this drake and fab thing

I actually get what Scottie Beam was trying to say. She just didn't articulate it very well.

But we see it all the time...there is a stigma attached to the "thot" that doesn't exist with the rappers/athletes that partake in thottery with said thot.

I learned who Brittany Renner was thru NT. I watched ****** slap e-fives with each other when their favorite rapper or ball player was seen in a photo with her.

We can't have a problem with the tell all book from the "thot"...when she's famous because all them ****** want her for being a thot. It's *** backwards logic. She can't eat instagram likes. of course she's out for the check.

Don't wanna deal with ho business? stop dealing with ho's.

The Renner chick seems strange as hell as a person. One of those joints you want to Smash because she’s attractive, but you’re ready to peel up as soon as it’s over because she’s weird. The reality the she’s just a Instagram model who wasn’t able to catapult to greater Heights after shaking her *** all this time is probably setting in for her.

Like... fam. Who acts like that? :lol:

Didn't notice it before but she has no friends.

A woman that has NO friends? Huge red flag.

tenor.gif

I actually get what Scottie Beam was trying to say. She just didn't articulate it very well.

But we see it all the time...there is a stigma attached to the "thot" that doesn't exist with the rappers/athletes that partake in thottery with said thot.

I learned who Brittany Renner was thru NT. I watched *****s slap e-fives with each other when their favorite rapper or ball player was seen in a photo with her.

We can't have a problem with the tell all book from the "thot"...when she's famous because all them *****s want her for being a thot. It's *** backwards logic. She can't eat instagram likes. of course she's out for the check.

Don't wanna deal with ho business? stop dealing with ho's.

Huh? I almost went @numbah1grimey reading this. Who raised you b? What sort of Amber Rose nonsense is this?

Nobody has been seen with her besides 69 and Uzi. None of those dudes claimed her, besides the lawyer dude who wanted to use her and expand his own brand. There's a reason for that. Kaep wouldn't pay for a ticket. There's a reason for that.

And when did a tell all book become cool on any level? Was it cool for Superhead? And she can eat off instagram likes. She has a million followers, sells flat tummy tea and has hosting gigs. In fact if she would have done the fitness thing she would be living better. Look at the way she lives compared to the ones who do it on the low or legit fitness chicks selling meal plans, advertising and having fitness classes? And if she's trying to *** she's not even doing it right.

It's not even cool for men to talk about it with random people after you get a certain age.

And **** are the ones who aren't supposed to talk. Why? Because it also makes them look bad. And she looks bad.

Last edited:
Didn't notice it before but she has no friends.

She's always dancing around with her boxed shaped aunt living out her second childhood. Her whole background is a wreck.

She didn't get any love at home that's why she's after it online and from men.

I love her making a bunch of videos about how she doesn't care. The comments are comedy.

A woman that has NO friends? Huge red flag.

Yep. Women aren't on my level and they're all haters and jealous. I have male friends. :lol:

Whoever played Scottie that _ game is sharp. She can't even have normal men/women conversations w/o getting over emotional.

All she was saying was the usual feminist BS. Yeah there was double standards. Some **** men get away with it, some **** women get away with. It's been like that forever and it ain't changing. Brittney Renner ain't the broad to cape for and cry about double standards. :lol: She made her life's choice to be a h0e and she gets treated as such. Amber Rose got these girls minds f'ed up. They wanna be sluts but get mad when _'s treat them like sluts.

Huh? I almost went @numbah1grimey reading this. Who raised you b? What sort of Amber Rose nonsense is this?

Nobody has been seen with her besides 69 and Uzi. None of those dudes claimed her, besides the lawyer dude who wanted to use her and expand his own brand. There's a reason for that. Kaep wouldn't pay for a ticket. There's a reason for that.

And when did a tell all book become cool on any level? Was it cool for Superhead? And she can eat off instagram likes. She has a million followers, sells flat tummy tea and has hosting gigs. In fact if she would have done the fitness thing she would be living better. Look at the way she lives compared to the ones who do it on the low or legit fitness chicks selling meal plans, advertising and having fitness classes? And if she's trying to *** she's not even doing it right.

It's not even cool for men to talk about it with random people after you get a certain age.

And **** are the ones who aren't supposed to talk. Why? Because it also makes them look bad. And she looks bad.

You typing with your shirt off for what right now?

All them ****** in the tell all book knew what she was and still
chose to deal with her.

All them ****** knew what Superhead was...and still chose to deal with her.

Miss me with all the other ****. don't wanna be in a tell all book...go get a prostitute or make her sign a non exclosure.

**** i look like having that much scorn for a woman that's showing you what she is from the jump.

You typing with your shirt off for what right now?

All them *****s in the tell all book knew what she was and still
chose to deal with her.

All them *****s knew what Superhead was...and still chose to deal with her.

Miss me with all the other ****. don't wanna be in a tell all book...go get a prostitute or make her sign a non exclosure.

**** i look like having that much scorn for a woman that's showing you what she is from the jump.

A woman showing you she's a *** is not the same as her writing a book.

And nobody would know who she got around with if she didn't tell people.

Back
Top Bottom