Joe Budden Thread- State Of The Culture REVOLT TV

Y’all got it backward

I’ll take the woman with not many friends and little social media any day.
u completely missed the point
and just cause she aint got social media
still doesnt discount the fact
she a woman
so more often than not
she still crazy

You sound like a woman hurt you.

Let that hurt go.

The point is, a woman without a bunch of “friends”, to me, is much more of a plus than a woman with a bunch of “friends” and/or social media.

You sound like a woman hurt you.

Let that hurt go.

The point is, a woman without a bunch of “friends”, to me, is much more of a plus than a woman with a bunch of “friends” and/or social media.
a woman has hurt me before
ive posted about her before

*from previous post*

right after i graduated hs
was ****ing this square ***
mexican and white girl
but was so juiced she was dating a black dude
had her turned out
after this girl who i built up
she was wearing dusty white/white af1's
listening to trash *** music
and had braces
i seen the potential
i fixed her up
got her to be "cool"
mm mmm mmmm
just thinking back
her p was so moist
i used to tell her
it was like an ocean
bruh's
i fixed her up
she was bad as hell
after i got done with her
she ended up cheating on me with this ***** named mike
and breaking up with me
and stealing my college drop out album
after that
"i had an icebox where my heart used to be"
i was smashing broads left and right
but man
she was giving me head while on the train
while listening to the album
clapping her cheeks in my room while blasting this album
smashing on her parents bed cause i didnt like them
and busting on their sheets while bumping go dj on her parents stereo
oh man her yambs were so good
mm mmm mmmm im just thinking bout it right now
im looking over at my wife right now
and shaking my head
cause if she knew
the things i did with her
she wouldn't look at me the same
she was a freak
sometimes whenever im driving or something
and a song from c1 comes on
i get transported back to 04
and think about her
and wonder how she is
she married now
has a kid now
i taught her everything back then
EVERYTHING
and then i just give a big "SIGH"
the same kind of sigh that ne-yo does in do you

and then it leads me to actually sing the song
my wife doesn't like that song anymore
because i slipped up one day and asked her
does she everrrrrrrrrr......think of any one...........anymore
she said no
but my dumb self said i did sometimes
but i played it off
but now that song is kinda off limits
so i just sing it in my head
and a tear silently falls
when i think of her
everything he said in the song was real life and actually happened
except she didnt have a baby girl she had a boy
and i did tell her fiancé he could relax
now im going to put my headphones on right now
plug em into this MacBook
tilt it slightly outta my wife view
and press play on the video i linked
cause now im wondering...........
also Allison was her name
maybe in another life allison

Last edited:
FC687C2B-13CA-41AF-9EE2-C1261A5E8513.png

You typing with your shirt off for what right now?

All them *****s in the tell all book knew what she was and still
chose to deal with her.

All them *****s knew what Superhead was...and still chose to deal with her.

Miss me with all the other ****. don't wanna be in a tell all book...go get a prostitute or make her sign a non exclosure.

**** i look like having that much scorn for a woman that's showing you what she is from the jump.
Nah, this doesn't really make sense.

Dealing with hos isn't all of a sudden risking you having your own chapter in a tell all book. That's something they choose to do cuz they're broke and want attention.

Just cuz you know a ho is a ho doesn't mean you gotta account for them going to ho extremes and telling the world.

I mean dozens upon dozens of dudes messed with Superhead for like 20 years before she wrote a book.

Last edited:
Nah, this doesn't really make sense.

Dealing with hos isn't all of a sudden risking you having your own chapter in a tell all book. That's something they choose to do cuz they're broke and wan attention.

Just cuz you know a ho is a ho doesn't mean you gotta account for them going to ho extremes and telling the world.

I mean dozens upon dozens of dudes messed with Superhead for like 20 years be for she wrote a book.

Please....enlighten me on what "dealing with ho's" is about. Show me the Ho Book of Rules and Regulations. Then point to me the chapter that explains how the Instagram Attention ***** is suppose to conduct herself.

Why do certain athletes and entertainers require women to sign non-disclosures before sleeping with them?

Please....enlighten me on what "dealing with ho's" is about. Show me the Ho Book of Rules and Regulations.
Bruh, if you didn't get one when they were handed out I don't think you're allowed to see it now.

:lol:
Then point to me the chapter that explains how the Instagram Attention ***** is suppose to conduct herself.
Well I ain't really say anything about how attention whores should conduct themselves. Its okay to say that **** is whack or wrong though.

I'm just disputing this notion that messing with hos means you automatically risk the worst case scenario. That doesn't make sense.

Of true we would be flooded with tell all books daily. There's millions of hos out there doing their thang.

Furthermore, I don't think Scotty had much of a (good) point anyway.
Why do certain athletes and entertainers require women to sign non-disclosures before sleeping with them?
Cuz then boys are rightfully shook in this new age. This current and next generation is all about posting **** online for others to see whether it's positive or negative for good or bad.

And that doesnt really stop at hos. You can get got by anybody depending on the relationship. Hence, the precautions to prevent getting caught slipping and slacking.

I was watching State of the Culture everyone is cool except for that other dude homie is trash get him completely out of here.

SOTC is trash.

Joe Budden Podcast was once a gem.

Twice a week has made it pass-worthy, unless something major happens during the week in rap/hip hop.

Certainly feels like oversaturation is kicking in. May be spreading himself too thin.
The very gripe that I mentioned pages back with the idea in the first place; no way to not overlap content weekly with the podcast coming on twice a week.

Found myself just skipping parts of the podcast in the last couple weeks because of it.

what cracks me up about joe
is he talks about some of the same stuff on sotc and his pod
and his damn opinions change depending on which form of media he's on
he will say one thing on sotc
then say the exact opposite on his podcast

Its okay to say that **** is whack or wrong though.

This here defines exactly the **** I'm talking about.

Correct me I'm wrong, but if we're knocking this girl's hustle as it pertains to selling celebrity gossip...are we knocking these ****** that do the SAME ****? I really don't think we are...and if we do...certainly not with the same level of disdain. Let's really talk about whats "whack or wrong" and when we choose to really be mad about it.

Let's keep it a buck...Joe Budden is a chatty patty. That ***** STAY with the "tea" on all of the things I see ****** on here claim to say "men" shouldn't discuss all the time. That ***** did a whole deep dive trying to debunk which of the 2500 ig model/singer broads that are "famous" is Drake crooning about on a song. Let's not act like this ***** didn't jump start a failed commercial rap career on THE platform for gossip and ****ery. Joe is in the BUSINESS of gossip.

We just entertained an entire rap beef that was full of celebrity gossip...and it came from MEN (on both sides). I say that as a ***** with Terrance Thornton in his top 5. That ***** "spilled the tea" and the other one teased the "tea" with a full album of trash *** passive-aggressive subs claiming to have some to spill as well. Even J. Price that you ****** act like is the God Gangster, jumped in the circus to sell some books.

****** come down HARDER on *****es than the ****** who do alot of ***** **** and it's as plain as day. All these ****** are getting messy as hell, but ya'll wanna put Brittany Renner on the cross. I'm not rolling.

Last edited:
Correct me I'm wrong, but if we're knocking this girl's hustle as it pertains to selling celebrity gossip...are we knocking these *****s that do the SAME ****?
I'm not even aware of any ho *** ****** doing that specifically. They certainly ain't getting the attention a fine chick like Brittany Renner would.

Dont agree Brittany is on any cross though. This is far from OD reaction.

Let's keep it a buck...Joe Budden is a chatty patty. That ***** STAY with the "tea" on all of the things I see *****s on here claim to say "men" shouldn't discuss all the time.
Joe Budden is a *****. I don't really **** with him like that. Like I dug some of his music and I can deal with some of his antics on tv or when he's talking but then it became very clear he just wanted to be a tv personality and now that's basically a social media celeb. I only ever see clips of SOTC or hear parts of his podcast.

He is a good example though. Son craves attention like these broads but he's just geared way more to gossip. Thing is on here we discuss a plethora of topics on multiple forums and Joe is the kind of guy that will blur that line in to gossip and a lot of NTers every now and then cross that line or skip back and forth.

I don't really think there's more hate when it's women. I'm just not seeing a lot of examples of dudes doing it but when they do they do get clowned. It goes both ways but both ways don't do it the same amount or at the same pace.

I do acknowledge there are double standards and a lot of dudes that hate women on this board but I don't think trying to give Brittany a pass or point out some one sidedness changes that some ppl are just gonna feel this **** is whack and wrong.

My stance on dudes doing this since ho *** ****** was brought up

Last edited:
This here defines exactly the **** I'm talking about.

Correct me I'm wrong, but if we're knocking this girl's hustle as it pertains to selling celebrity gossip...are we knocking these *****s that do the SAME ****? I really don't think we are...and if we do...certainly not with the same level of disdain. Let's really talk about whats "whack or wrong" and when we choose to really be mad about it.

Let's keep it a buck...Joe Budden is a chatty patty. That ***** STAY with the "tea" on all of the things I see *****s on here claim to say "men" shouldn't discuss all the time. That ***** did a whole deep dive trying to debunk which of the 2500 ig model/singer broads that are "famous" is Drake crooning about on a song. Let's not act like this ***** didn't jump start a failed commercial rap career on THE platform for gossip and ****ery. Joe is in the BUSINESS of gossip.

We just entertained an entire rap beef that was full of celebrity gossip...and it came from MEN (on both sides). I say that as a ***** with Terrance Thornton in his top 5. That ***** "spilled the tea" and the other one teased the "tea" with a full album of trash *** passive-aggressive subs claiming to have some to spill as well. Even J. Price that you *****s act like is the God Gangster, jumped in the circus to sell some books.

*****s come down HARDER on *****es than the *****s who do alot of ***** **** and it's as plain as day. All these *****s are getting messy as hell, but ya'll wanna put Brittany Renner on the cross. I'm not rolling.

Your contradictions are funny.

So everyone is being a chatty patty, but you, yet you're writing long *** post about a chick you claim to know nothing about defending her :lol:

Your contradictions are funny.

So everyone is being a chatty patty, but you, yet you're writing long *** post about a chick you claim to know nothing about defending her :lol:

Typical. When ****** don't have an argument to stand on they pull "you're defending" someone card.

you too old for that. Please...i'd like you to actually intelligently point out what's "chatty patty" in my post. Please show me what i'm gossiping about. I merely pointed out that Joe Budden lives in the same world he's calling out shorty for. Not once did I "defend" her.

****** can't ever see both sides of the coin in here. it's always "defending" or "riding". Never looking at the whole picture.

If i'm defending Renner...what would you call what you do with Joe Budden in here for years? ****** jokingly call you Joe Budden for a reason.

Typical. When *****s don't have an argument to stand on they pull "you're defending" someone card.

you too old for that. Please...i'd like you to actually intelligently point out what's "chatty patty" in my post. Please show me what i'm gossiping about. I merely pointed out that Joe Budden lives in the same world he's calling out shorty for. Not once did I "defend" her.

*****s can't ever see both sides of the coin in here. it's always "defending" or "riding". Never looking at the whole picture.

If i'm defending Renner...what would you call what you do with Joe Budden in here? *****s jokingly call you Joe Budden for a reason.

Simmer down Amber.

I'd rather defend Joe than some thot, much less getting all in your feelings and emotional about her. And I sure as hell don't get upset over being called Joe. So shall I start calling you Brittany?

You're typing up long *** post about Brittany Renner. You "claim" to not know about her and to have just found out about her, but you're typing up long *** post about her. And then you actually ask what's Chatty about it? You're talking about some instagram chick and are really asking that?

What long *** debate needs to be made about some *** that wrote a book on guys? Think about what you're debating. What are you trying to figure out. As if they had ESP and knew she was going to write a book. What did the guys do wrong? Were they supposed to know she was a ***? Were they supposed to know she was going to write a book? The guys were wrong for having sex with her? Who is painting them as victims and going poor Ben Simmons and Lil Uzi? I'm sitting here wondering if you're a guy from your comments, because I'm trying to figure out what the debate is here.

You rapping. and still ain't once debunk none of my points.

just a bunch of juvenile insults. who's really in their feelings right now?

again...you too old for this.

Back
Top Bottom