Joe Budden Thread- State Of The Culture REVOLT TV

The women without a social circle are the ones I don't want cause then that means she'll be clingy and all up in my business all the time and tripping on me spending time with all my social circles

This here defines exactly the **** I'm talking about.

Correct me I'm wrong, but if we're knocking this girl's hustle as it pertains to selling celebrity gossip...are we knocking these *****s that do the SAME ****? I really don't think we are...and if we do...certainly not with the same level of disdain. Let's really talk about whats "whack or wrong" and when we choose to really be mad about it.

Let's keep it a buck...Joe Budden is a chatty patty. That ***** STAY with the "tea" on all of the things I see *****s on here claim to say "men" shouldn't discuss all the time. That ***** did a whole deep dive trying to debunk which of the 2500 ig model/singer broads that are "famous" is Drake crooning about on a song. Let's not act like this ***** didn't jump start a failed commercial rap career on THE platform for gossip and ****ery. Joe is in the BUSINESS of gossip.

We just entertained an entire rap beef that was full of celebrity gossip...and it came from MEN (on both sides). I say that as a ***** with Terrance Thornton in his top 5. That ***** "spilled the tea" and the other one teased the "tea" with a full album of trash *** passive-aggressive subs claiming to have some to spill as well. Even J. Price that you *****s act like is the God Gangster, jumped in the circus to sell some books.

*****s come down HARDER on *****es than the *****s who do alot of ***** **** and it's as plain as day. All these *****s are getting messy as hell, but ya'll wanna put Brittany Renner on the cross. I'm not rolling.

cats ain't sellin books on da vagina they slayed..thats a whole nother ball game.

I don’t think there’s a universal answer, but women without friends make me weary.

My ex didn’t really have friends, and it became clear it was because she kept people around that reinforced her inflated sense of self, and excused her wrongdoings...so she’d fall out with a friend every few months.

Add to that that without her own circles she was only focused on me and what I was doing, and it was a miserable existence.

My girl now has a core group of friends similar to mine.

If anything I think it’s more important for the two people to have somewhat similar circles of friends, that way there’s no confusion for either party.

Dq3Y-jnVsAExHbZ.jpg

:lol: @ that silly "go vote" segment. They got Kim tryna get people to vote, She look f'n crazy now. All that surgery on her face.

I like my girls thick but listening to her on this show she definitely going through something that got her gaining weight. She starting to gain weight in her face too.

State of the Culture is wild trash. Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way about Scottie Beam. :lol: :smh:

I **** with the Joe Budden Podcast though. Joe, Mal and Rory have great chemistry.

State of the Culture is wild trash. Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way about Scottie Beam. :lol: :smh:

I **** with the Joe Budden Podcast though. Joe, Mal and Rory have great chemistry.

Yea, I haven't even tried to watch SOTC. Knew it wasn't going to be my cup of tea. Joe announcing Remy as his co-host pretty much cemented it as a no go for me. I just don't really care for her opinion on anything enough to watch.

Back
Top Bottom