Joe Budden Thread- State Of The Culture REVOLT TV

Yea, I haven't even tried to watch SOTC. Knew it wasn't going to be my cup of tea. Joe announcing Remy as his co-host pretty much cemented it as a no go for me. I just don't really care for her opinion on anything enough to watch.
nah if anything
remy be talking real ****
and dont be just throwing dudes under the bus

nah if anything
remy be talking real ****
and dont be just throwing dudes under the bus

Unless she turns that off once she walks into the house I'm not quit sure how anyone could deal with that on a daily basis. That overally aggressive role is not the norm at all.

D0dhg8TWwAABma8.jpg

I'm not sure how I feel about this cast. They need to put Jinx and ScottieBeam on the trade block

who would replace em though

i kinda feel they got their spots by default being under 30, black social medialites and known

they really don't have engaging/entertaining counterparts which is sad but cultural analyst is also a new lane lol

Much respect for Joe, man. Yea I'm sure he'll prolly get clowned for crying during the De La segment. But the way I see it, it's refreshing to see someone so passionate about hiphop culture that the discussion of a legendary group getting screwed by their label brings them to tears. It's people like that who should be running the labels. Joe's been talking about a hip hop union for a while now. I really hope some day he can make that happen.

Last edited:
They need to cancel SOTC altogether. Its hilarious how much better The Joe Budden Podcast is compared to that ****.

They need to cancel SOTC altogether. Its hilarious how much better The Joe Budden Podcast is compared to that ****.

I’d much rather see Joe, Duval, Charlemagne shoot the **** once a week on whatever is going on in pop culture. Add Tax whenever he comes home.

SOTC was a sophisticated ES :lol: nobody is interesting except for Joe and sometimes Remy.

But honestly I think the concept of people just sitting around having essentially live Twitter discussions is a bubble that is slowly popping. It’s only so many hot takes I wanna hear.

Are there that many of these live twitter discussion shows right now?

I’d much rather see Joe, Duval, Charlemagne shoot the **** once a week on whatever is going on in pop culture. Add Tax whenever he comes home.

SOTC was a sophisticated ES :lol: nobody is interesting except for Joe and sometimes Remy.

But honestly I think the concept of people just sitting around having essentially live Twitter discussions is a bubble that is slowly popping. It’s only so many hot takes I wanna hear.

Are there that many of these live twitter discussion shows right now?

Shows where people just sit around and give their opinions on pop culture and not having any prior on screen role?

Absolutely. Maybe I’m being too harsh on podcasts but I feel like there’s only a few people I wanna hear for 2-3 hours talk about the weeks news

Who do you listen to currently?

Shows where people just sit around and give their opinions on pop culture and not having any prior on screen role?

Absolutely. Maybe I’m being too harsh on podcasts but I feel like there’s only a few people I wanna hear for 2-3 hours talk about the weeks news

Who do you listen to currently?

I like Joe Budden Podcast and 85 South Show those I usually Peep pretty much every week. And I **** with this lesser known dude AyoNation he got a podcast called BIG FACTS PODCAST country as hell but dudes perspective is on point that’s why I fw it :lol:

Everyday Struggle will get my watch w the right guest

SOTC boring to me I gave it a few chances

And Joe Budden pull up usually good depending on guest

Same for Drink Champs he need to chill with all that drunk screaming and clapping though

Back
Top Bottom