Joe Budden Thread- State Of The Culture REVOLT TV

yeah but I don't believe that Remy is gonna survive. No disrepect but by adding eboni means they're going for more of a intellectual panel. That's not Remy's strong point.
I agree, but I think it could work. Scottie and Eboni would have looked like a massacre, but I think Remy holds her own for the most part. She says some things that I know Eboni would call her on, which would be an interesting dynamic...if Remy don't just get frustrated and spaz.:lol:

I agree, but I think it could work. Scottie and Eboni would have looked like a massacre, but I think Remy holds her own for the most part. She says some things that I know Eboni would call her on, which would be an interesting dynamic...if Remy don't just get frustrated and spaz.:lol:
Remy stays cooL for the most part. From Scottie to eboni is a HUGE dynamic, Eboni is more of an intellectual while Scottie is just over emotional and doesn't add to the convo

Fair point. Im interested to say the least. lol

Only recently started watching SOTC weeks ago (had seen various clips for a long time now) and I love Remy on here. Feel like they all have a good dynamic (though Scottie is meh in discussions and I don't know what the younger dude did beforehand).

surprised they got THAT chick.

watched a couple of interviews on TBC awhile back and she seemed pretty smart, cool and level headed but she comes off as "above" SOTC's subject matter. shes a lil too clean for this. not to mention, too "mature".

she dont strike me as the type that would be eem remotely knowledgeable of some of these lil boopy n****'s in hiphop.

id like to hear her views on things that matter, not this lil f*** around s*** in hiphop.

surprised they got THAT chick.

watched a couple of interviews on TBC awhile back and she seemed pretty smart, cool and level headed but she comes off as "above" SOTC's subject matter. shes a lil too clean for this. not to mention, too "mature".

she dont strike me as the type that would be eem remotely knowledgeable of some of these lil boopy n****'s in hiphop.

id like to hear her views on things that matter, not this lil f*** around s*** in hiphop.

Yeah she's real mainstream media trained.

Those type of chicks be the wild ones outside of that element though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom