Joe Buddens and Method Man. Finally an argument between rappers that is about the music.

joe budden is one if the illest...very consistent....for real i was dissapointed with padded room...

he could of took tracks from mm3, halfway house, and padded room and would have had one of the best albums of the year....

joey is better then meth. in ths day and age...just listen to pray for me or family reunion

now if meth was spittin like he was back in the day then it would be a problem

"do you agree with that?"

"NO"

laugh.gif

"...prodigy....
indifferent.gif
"

laugh.gif

budden is on some next sh*t

slaughterhouse is untouchable

he's pretty much right about alot of those they are prolly jus pairing off the best battles...but he should be up there and alot of them should be takenoff cause most the that he mentions are really rap quality...

Buddens made some valid points, but the interview with Ed Lover really made him look bad. How are you going to praise Method Man and then insult him rightafter?.....

(Goes to listen to Blackout 2).........

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

"do you agree with that?"

"NO"

laugh.gif

"...prodigy....
indifferent.gif
"

laugh.gif

budden is on some next sh*t

slaughterhouse is untouchable
"Blackthought is # 14....ODB is eleven
indifferent.gif
"

roll.gif

wow listened to both Joe and Meth... this is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Joe got some valid points but then again Meth is right saying why be a crybaby over something Vibe put out..

then again they've been in the game forever so that is a slap in the face have Plies, Buddens and an * on the same level
roll.gif
...put 'em in the booth!!!!!!!

The Joeb Budden stone face is an instant classic!!!! I just need to figure out how to add "U Mad?" going across the top
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

No L-Boogie or Lupe on the list?
1. Never in the same sentence
2. Stop while your ahead
3. I'm a big Lupe fan by the way so dont get it twisted!

As soon as i saw it was Vibe i knew not to take it seriously.....maybe XXL i could take seriously but....its Vibe

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

only semi accurate top emcee list was done by "blaze" magazine but that was several years ago
I know you have a soudclick site or something... drop me a link to some of your music homie! You put out good work
pimp.gif

^^^^
good lookin out...i really appreciate it. i can do you 1 better if you give me 1 months time the new album's link should be upload on here

I really dont understand why Joe is get THAT bent out of shape about this list... especially considering its in the Vibe magazine. Plus, even he acknowledgedthat the list was #*+ backwards, so why even take it to heart?

Dude is far too emotional to be in the entertainment industry.

Back
Top Bottom