Joe Rogan Podcast

Its crazy people even take Joe seriously when it comes to politics, dude is a comedian/cage fight announcer and he says it all the time "Don't take me seriously, I'm just a comedian who tells peenis jokes"

Yet his detractors think he is a presidential candidate or something. He's not even a politician :lol:

They swear like he is literally drafting bills and passing them into office.

Wild.

I get what you're saying and I have heard Joe say a few times that he doesn't know what he's talking about, but most of the time he speaks to his millions of listeners like he does. It influences people in a big way. When you invite a guy on the podcast like RFK that just straight up lies and says vaccines cause autism a portion of his audience is gonna believe that and stop vaccinating their kids. Same with him telling his audience he's taking Ivermectin for COVID. I believe he has a responsibility to offer some push back when people make these claims, especially when they are running for president.

I used to be a huge fan of Joe but the guy should be called out for the bs he spouts. Lately he has been wedging in right wing culture war talking points into many of his conversations. Even with non political guest, the Bobby Lee one was very hard to watch.

I love seeing highly political people, that can't call Joe Rogan non political without looking silly, cling onto the "some people listen to Rogan for other reasons" argument because that is the only reasonable sounding argument they have left when it comes to defending anything Rogan.

And the only direct defense to Rogan's right wing racist nonsense is that he is some meathead that should not be taken seriously

:lol:

Last edited:
I like listening because it’s a short king prospering and I’m all about diversity
1710605634874.gif

His show used to be decent when he had interesting guests (Mike Tyson, Rob Zombie, etc.) and they didn’t spend so much time on controversial subjects. Now it’s 90% comedians and UFC fighters, neither of which I care to listen to their opinions on anything at all. The few clips I’ve heard from comedian episodes are the same regurgitated BS about how it’s so hard to do comedy, talking about how good other comedians are, and the god awful Comedy Store that gets brought up 35 times an episode. I don’t follow UFC anymore so I can’t listen to the mouth breathers talk about politics and fighting other people I’ve never heard of.

But yeah I tried the Riley Gaines episode and it was interesting at first but then turned into a super conservative slurp fest

I started listening during the first Dan hardy episode, like number 350. I barely missed an episode until around after 1000. It turned into a completely different show. It just got annoying the way Joe would shoehorn the same topics into every convo no matter the guest. From everything I see he brought it to a new level since Covid and moving to Texas

You would go on the Joe Rogan Reddit back then and it would be topics like “what would happen If gorillas took mushrooms” and now it’s just different political topics. Most JRE listeners probably don’t even know the og jamie, Brian redban

First time poster, first time lurker

Great Fear Factor host, was on to MMA from the beginning tremendous tremendous foresight, the end.

This thread being 113 pages long on this site... this is a space of common sense... this is a place of refuge... to all of you:

HS Graduation WWE Takedown.gif

an irishman with a great impersonation of a man black man from Ohio. impressed

I wonder why full episodes are being released on youtube (just like the old days). iirc that one that brought it back was Katt

Back
Top Bottom