Joe Rogan Podcast

Famb all you doing is lacking a response.
You don't know how to actually have a conversation when it isn't going your way.
Instead, you have to diss someone to feel secure in your opinions. Sad :/
Spare me

You started this convo by saying I was just following the crowd and told me I was in my feelings. Now you want to complain I have not been civil enough. Whatever man :lol:

Only thing sad is your defense of Rogan's clown ***.

Why did you even summon me here bro :lol:

nah. as a Hispanic that see blacks vs whites from da sidelines

Yo as much as you wild out, I usually try to give you the benefit of the doubt even though you're always coming from deep left field.

But this? Sidelines? Son you are in the middle of the scrum stop playing LOL!

Isn’t there a racism thread y’all could talk about this in?

Let’s get back to Rogan

Have a seat dude!

This and the classic “let’s get back to the shoes” comments when more pressing issues pop up in a thread are trash comments whose goal is to allow sideways racist commentary or support for racist BS said by others.

its not racist the way he used it man.............**** alex jones and the way he backstabs people and makes up these obviously fake "facts" stories lol.......id slap the fat off alex jones chin

WHAT?

That's BLATANTLY racist and its not even debatable!

joe rogan can express his both sides examples because unlike others public figures, he's his own boss and is immune to #cancelculture

he's basically in da same space as minister farakhan in that regard.

Don't pull a muscle reaching like that.

lol His vids are on the homepage of youtube bc they are popular and/or bc he talks about hot topics and news stories.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford can u show me the evidence for "He complains about supposed racism toward white people. He makes excuses for cops shooting black people. He argues Muslims have an inferior culture."?
(inb4 look it up urself)

You really thought that nobody was gonna be able to pull up evidence? LOL

What's lower than a troll? Because you're that.

thats subjective to ur opinion.

notice how there isn't a uproar on anything you're referring to.

There used to not be much of an uproar in the aftermath of public lynchings so, the lack of uproar doesn't make it any more acceptable or any less upsetting and offensive.

Oh and if yall gonna take that as serious, let keep the same energy and examine what Chris Rock said about black people when he was trying to find jokes at a club.

One of his greatest bits started off as incredibly tasteless and offensive to crowd and then after months figured it out and refined it into something.
But cellphone videos weren't there so the immediate reaction of him saying stupid dumb things aren't here for you to criticize and "prove" how bad of a person he is.

Oh and lets go after Kevin Hart bc of the tweets he made, if yall really want to keep the same energy.

Everything you say is incoherent and laughable.

I don't ignore any users on Niketalk, but you sir will be the first as soon as I hit this reply button.

Last edited:
So are you offended or not?
I don't tend to get personally offended by this type of stuff by clearly ignorant people, but I respect the validity of those who are personally offended.

I never put much credence into what Joe Rogan says, so it's not like I'm let down or disappointed in him. Like I said, if you were listening, you picked up on the shift of tone literally years ago.

But it's not about me. I think that's the thing some people keep forgetting. Whether or not I or you are personally offended has not real holding on whether someone's else feelings are valid. You asking me how I personally feel is the same as people in here claiming that it's innocuous because they say so. My opinion is no more valid than anyone else's, so in that you should be equally respectful to the feelings of the people you may disagree with (to an extent),

So I'm not hurt by the comments, but I take issue with them.

I think listening to the whole conversation in regards to this does nothing to 'improve' the context of his statement and the acknowledgement of the racist nature leaves very little room to interpret his comments as anything but.

Like many have said before although I have enjoyed listening to the podcast in the past. When he has someone like Gavin McInnes, Jordan Peterson, Sam Harris, the other weinstein brother etc he seems quite willing to give them a platform when it comes to discussions about Race, Sex, Gender etc. But when he has a black man on the show who could possibly articulate some view he doesn't agree with or provide a greater insight into the black experience in America (Killer Mike, Neil Degrasse Tyson etc) he decides side line discussions with lesser/larger issues.

I am aware that Joe Rogan has taken on the very noble and difficult task of raising children who are not his biologically. But as a man who is raising soon to be five kids dual heritage children I would have a problem if my mixed race child was being raised in a household with a man who felt it was OK to talk like this in public.

david lee roth has an interesting life. his laughing all the time had me thinking he’s the joker.

I mean when he's got some points, but Netflix is gonna be the new premium cable.

Youtube is basic cable plus public access, but they are starting to get greedy with it.
Every time i look another content creator's vid is getting de-monetized for no reason and ppl are looking for alternatives.

I don't have Netflix, but I'm switching my TV/Internet package to Fiber and finna pick it up with the money I'm saving.
The whole entertainment viewing game is gonna look different 10 years from now.

Back
Top Bottom