Joe Rogan Podcast

Its good but I can't listen to a podcast over 2 hours, sometimes he stretches to 3
sick.gif

1-2 hours at most for me, I listen to a lot of comedic ones.

Its not easy to let go at first, it takes practice and more than one session. I felt relaxed and fresh when I was done. Some people have more intense experiences but its cus they on mushrooms or other hallucination drugs. 

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by L0keY Jeenius

His and Duncan Trussel's podcasts are my favorite.

Lavender Hour, or does he have a different one?
He changed it to the Family Hour after his chick left him or something. Listen to the one with Bert Kreischer 
laugh.gif
 he tells amazing stories.

i used to watch the older ones but this dude seems wayy too cocky on his latest podcasts.

i only watch the ones with joey diaz now.

i don't listen to all of them, but a few are interesting particularly the drugs, psychedelics etc.

some of the guest comedians like kevin periera are really annoying though.

recently got into watching these

the one with andy **** was too real though :lol:

felt kinda bad for him :smh:

the one with anthony bourdain was one of my favorites so far..

after listening to DVDASA podcast(David choe/Asa Akira's podcast) for a few months its just as good or even better than joe rogans. Davids storys are hilarious. Asa is :pimp: . Yoshi Obayashi's is :lol: too. def dont sleep on those two. been gettin tired of joe regurgitating the same chit lately.

been focusing on the beige phillip show way more

joes podcast is getting a lil dry

been focusing on the beige phillip show way more

joes podcast is getting a lil dry
after listening to DVDASA podcast(David choe/Asa Akira's podcast) for a few months its just as good or even better than joe rogans. Davids storys are hilarious. Asa is :pimp: . Yoshi Obayashi's is :lol: too. def dont sleep on those two. been gettin tired of joe regurgitating the same chit lately.

im new to the whole podcast thing

man i need to step my game up :smh:

thats probably why this thread died :lol:

ill probably go back and listen to his older stuff and look up the ones you guys are talking about

callen is wordy as hell and adlibs while someone's talking, it's annoying

kevin hart has a good episode on bryan callens podcast tho

I listen to them all day at work

Always knew Joe Rogan from UFC and stuff but I started listening a few months ago when Dan Hardy was on there. Have to have listened to 70 by now :lol:

Callen is decent when he is on JRE by himself, but I don't understand why Joe keeps throwing him on there with interesting guests.

Callen makes the shows unlistenable with his name dropping BS.

Back
Top Bottom