Joe Rogan Podcast

She finished the Moab 240 race in 2 days, 9 hours, and 59 minutes, faster than any of the men in the pack and beating the second-place finisher by more than 10 hours

Oh ****, yeah, I remember her. :lol:

She had Joe BEFUDDLED during that podcast.

“Sooo I’m assuming your diet was really intense in preparation for this event??”

‘Eh. Not really, I eat quesadillas and beer.’

“But I’m sure your gym regimen is intense, right??”

‘Eh, I try to go 5 days a week and I lift dumbbells sometimes.’

“Ok but what was your stretching like before the Moab?? You do hot yoga??”

‘Eh, I stretch when I can. Yoga? Hmm, I should try that.’

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Completely destroyed Joe’s entire perspective on life.
847AF571-C3E3-4D2C-83D0-A621F5F2FCE2.png

That was wild. I remember her talking about taking a 3 minute nap on the road. Also something about hallucinating after so long while running,

Oh ****, yeah, I remember her. :lol:

She had Joe BEFUDDLED during that podcast.

“Sooo I’m assuming your diet was really intense in preparation for this event??”

‘Eh. Not really, I eat quesadillas and beer.’

“But I’m sure your gym regimen is intense, right??”

‘Eh, I try to go 5 days a week and I lift dumbbells sometimes.’

“Ok but what was your stretching like before the Moab?? You do hot yoga??”

‘Eh, I stretch when I can. Yoga? Hmm, I should try that.’

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Completely destroyed Joe’s entire perspective on life.
847AF571-C3E3-4D2C-83D0-A621F5F2FCE2.png

I need to watch that. Some people are just naturally good athletes who don’t need to prepare like other people. Reminds me of my friend who ran the NYC marathon for his first marathon. His diet is pretty bad and he drinks a lot. Even ate mcdonald’s breakfast before the race. He did put in a lot of miles training before and lost a lot of weight.

Big fan of his podcast. Joe is a true example of being open minded. Sure he has his beliefs, but he is always open and willing to talk to the other side or people he may not agree with to hear their side. He does it an a very open and patient way that makes people of all walks of life trust him and want to open up to him. Wish more people were this open minded.

wish charlamagne woulda went there without schulz so when he start gettin to the "nitty gritty", he wouldnt hafta deal with kickback from both rogan AND schulz.

plus schulz generally just irritates tf out me. dudes a f'n ponk.

I didn't know who Hotep Jesus was but JRE with him has been interesting so far.

Edit: ok an hour in and it started to come off the rails a bit. :lol:

Last edited:
i dug it, and i'm not even a bernie guy per say. good flow. wish it was longer.

it was decent. Got a few laughs out of me. No where any close to Ms Pat which was straight up hilarious.
I listened to the Ms Pat episode monday.... That is one of the best episodes he has for sure. Now I gotta catch the first one.

Reactions: jjs
Back
Top Bottom