Joe Rogan Podcast

Didn't realize JRE was making dough like that. He's putting out several podcasts a week though. Never even heard of the murder podcast they're talking about.

That’s why he’s telling all these starving comedians to make podcast.

This. The Jordan Peterson podcasts pisses me off to no end. Most people don't give a **** about what gender they want to claim you dumb ****s. They making it sound like it's the end of the world.

Speaking of Jordan Peterson...

Nobody put a gun to his head and told him to say the n-word
Nobody put a gun to the video poster and told him to edit these clips out of context either.

I’ve seen joe “reference” the N word on the show but he does not “use” it freely or regularly as the video makes it appear....

Joe Hogan ain’t no hacist man

Alot of people don't know, his stepdaughter is half black

Her dad was an R&B singer back in the 90s...
Does that mean anything?

There are racist married to black folks man.

Does that mean anything?

There are racist married to black folks man.

giphy.gif

:lol::lol:
cats are so desperate to defend Joe Rogan that they're actually pulling out the "he's not racist, he has black friends/family members" card.

So his wife has an adult child from a prior relationship with a black person... What does that have to do with Joe Rogan? Racist a** Strom Thurmond has black kids, slave owners had black kids...doesn't make them any less racist

Last edited:
Racist Rogan :smh: , yo always gave off that vibe to me...Or at the very least he was a dikhead, had some questions for one of my mans they was listening to him heavy

Racist Rogan :smh: , yo always gave off that vibe to me...Or at the very least he was a dikhead, had some questions for one of my mans they was listening to him heavy
He has a good mix of guests on his show. Have questions for them too. Surprised I haven’t heard anyone speak out on him yet, especially fighters

Back
Top Bottom