Joe Rogan Podcast

I enjoy Joe's podcasts, but a moderators job is to basically be a referee. Someone who can remain neutral, not inject themselves into the debate by talking too much but at the same time be able to keep control of the debate. Rogan is a talker, he's a talker on stage and on his podcasts. Talking opinions is what made him millions. It's the complete opposite of what a moderator is supposed to do.

I want to see the candidates debate with each other, not with Rogan. Nobody wants to see a boxing match where the referee keeps butting in.

I am on board with Jamie being a fact checker tho :lol:

Last edited:
Can someone provide examples (or links) of when his guests are clearly incorrect on something & Joe does this? Not saying it doesn't happen, but I don't think I ever witness this.

Edit: unless agreeing means not violently opposing/disagreeing what his guests have said, which I agree & see from his pov why he wouldn't want to do that lol. To me, it seems like he just lets it go, not agreeing with them.
all of these are examples of people going into the studio ready to debate each other not Joe aka so they were ready

this is the most recent one i can think of. Twitter execs even brought a lawyer (the woman) to explain their reasoning.

Pro Vegan documentary that came out in Netflix last year. director went on the show to promote, the other dude came on a month or so after to talk inaccuracies. Joe invited both to settle it

this one is about archaeology and the history of ancient civilizations. 1 hour mark is an instance of Hancock saying that the Sphinx in Egypt wasn't built in one sitting. the base is there and dated some 100k years before the famous half catman is dated to another time. nerd stuff

Finished the Tyson interview. Tysons knowledge on conquerers is absolutely amazing. Dude schooled the hell outta me. He's like that history teacher that talks about history and makes it interesting. He went off on a lesson for a good min. Still salty that this is the 2nd interview and Joe still hasn't brought up Mike's pigeons :smh:

Time stamped at the conversation about Conquerers :emoji_fire: Man knows his stuff

on the Spotify desktop app you cannot 2x speed it. making me revert back to my phone. just discovered it. another con i suppose. and if you don't have that just stick to YT
Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 9.46.52 PM.png

what kind of computer do you have?

2020-09-19.png

Windows10 pro.... tf? about as clear as a screenshot as can be.

also douglas murray is a gay guy himself and has some opinions about the social justice movements and what not

"We pretend that women are simultaneously exactly the same as men and magically better on occasion." - Douglas Murray

a preview if anyone was wondering about him

2020-09-19.png

Windows10 pro.... tf? about as clear as a screenshot as can be.

also douglas murray is a gay guy himself and has some opinions about the social justice movements and what not

"We pretend that women are simultaneously exactly the same as men and magically better on occasion." - Douglas Murray

a preview if anyone was wondering about him

get yourself a real computer/laptop b

The mainstream doesn't care because it's a white man's crime

imo this sounds like some baby logic.

People wanna believe there some dark conspiracy or super villains' behind evil in the world.

reality evil is done by everyday people, not some international child sex trafficking ring.

99% of child sexual abuse is a done by a family member or close family friend, or close contact like a youth sports coach or preist ect.

but it's more entertaining to pretend to be batman, chasing down pedo joker.

people gotta grow up and get a grip.

it's kinda nasty tbh and trivializes real victimization.

Back
Top Bottom