Joe Rogan Podcast

The Odd thing about the Rogan hate crowd is that they spend so much time accusing him of distorting facts & spreading disinformation.... Yet these same people constantly post chopped clips of a conversation knowing well that they are trying to portray & manipulate a specific agenda :lol:

fascinating to watch

The Odd thing about the Rogan hate crowd is that they spend so much time accusing him of distorting facts & spreading disinformation.... Yet these same people constantly post chopped clips of a conversation knowing well that they are trying to portray & manipulate a specific agenda :lol:

fascinating to watch

I said it before, and I’ll say it again. Most of what you describe are people who actually WATCH Rogan. His subreddit are longtime fans, who spent countless hours listening to him…and just point out how obvious it is the direction he’s going.

You gotta step back a second man. You do this every time :lol:

I said it before, and I’ll say it again. Most of what you describe are people who actually WATCH Rogan. His subreddit are longtime fans, who spent countless hours listening to him…and just point out how obvious it is the direction he’s going.

Dude is a full-on right-wing troll now

Nothing is getting through to him

He does this everytime because he can't do anything else

fascinating to watch
I've listened to JR for a long time.
It's not "hate" to see the path he's been going down. Yes the political left has misrepresented his positions in the past (e.g. he's been vocal about supporting Bernie but that's conveniently left out) but you hear some of the things he says when he has certain guests on and it doesn't resemble the person he was years ago.

:lol:

Fam if YOU see that then that is your experience, I'm sitting here telling you that a large majority of the time i see viral Rogan clips it's coming from accounts who don't support Rogan at all & group him in with every other right wing buzzword.

I'm not checking Rogan subreddits or doing deep dives into what he's doing. it's a casual observation that i've made using my own experience idk what you want me to say :lol:

:lol:

Fam if YOU see that then that is your experience, I'm sitting here telling you that a large majority of the time i see viral Rogan clips it's coming from accounts who don't support Rogan at all & group him in with every other right wing buzzword.

I'm not checking Rogan subreddits or doing deep dives into what he's doing. it's a casual observation that i've made using my own experience idk what you want me to say :lol:

Because those are the accounts that you want to see say exactly that :lol:. You’re getting validation from your suspicions that joe Rogan must be getting unfairly grouped in by those damn liberals on Twitter. Arghhh!!!!!!

But Those people aren’t wrong. No matter how cringe/“liberal” or how much you hate them/what they stand for.

They are correct when they easily point out what Joe Rogan is doing. It’s really easy enough to see, and say…yeah, Rogan be tripping with that.

Like equality equality just said below. Most people commenting on Rogan are familiar with him in some way. And likely interacted with him, viewed or “supported” at one time.

I've listened to JR for a long time.
It's not "hate" to see the path he's been going down. Yes the political left has misrepresented his positions in the past (e.g. he's been vocal about supporting Bernie but that's conveniently left out) but you hear some of the things he says when he has certain guests on and it doesn't resemble the person he was years ago.

He had a downfall?

He’s not my favorite or least favorite but I’d say after signing that big contract he has not had a downfall :lol:

That title is clickbait like hell :lol:. He’s more popular than ever.

But it’s just an old JRE fan talking about the downfall in quality of the podcast and his subreddit reaction to Joe’s “turn”.

Which id argue began long before they realized it. And had always been there in some form, that THEY had blind spots too.

That title is clickbait like hell :lol:. He’s more popular than ever.

But it’s just an old JRE fan talking about the downfall in quality of the podcast and his subreddit reaction to Joe’s “turn”.

Which id argue began long before they realized it. And had always been there in some form, that THEY had blind spots too.

I was gonna say I know the last few years his “stardom” has risen like crazy (and money). I used to enjoy his earlier shows but stopped listening because I didn’t recognize a lot of the guests. When I see he has fellow comics on I typically skip because I feel like all they do is complain about how soft society is about their jokes, talk about other comedians, and then the comedy store (or whatever that club is called). Frankly, I don’t care about what most of them have to say :lol:

It used to be a fun listen but most of the descriptions I’ve read with each guest sound political. That first Mike Tyson one was :pimp:

Because those are the accounts that you want to see say exactly that :lol:. You’re getting validation from your suspicions that joe Rogan must be getting unfairly grouped in by those damn liberals on Twitter. Arghhh!!!!!!

But Those people aren’t wrong. No matter how cringe/“liberal” or how much you hate them/what they stand for.

They are correct when they easily point out what Joe Rogan is doing. It’s really easy enough to see, and say…yeah, Rogan be tripping with that.

Like equality equality just said below. Most people commenting on Rogan are familiar with him in some way. And likely interacted with him, viewed or “supported” at one time.

You have a habit of placing your assumptions on people & turning them into fact. I'm not looking to validate a damn thing, i view what comes across me & make decisions based off that.

I never even argued that any of his points are right/wrong, i simply stated that people chop up his interviews with the intent of feeding whatever narrative they are trying to convey. It happens in all media, but it's hilarious because these people are doing the same thing they are accusing Rogan of doing.

I was gonna say I know the last few years his “stardom” has risen like crazy (and money). I used to enjoy his earlier shows but stopped listening because I didn’t recognize a lot of the guests. When I see he has fellow comics on I typically skip because I feel like all they do is complain about how soft society is about their jokes, talk about other comedians, and then the comedy store (or whatever that club is called). Frankly, I don’t care about what most of them have to say :lol:

It used to be a fun listen but most of the descriptions I’ve read with each guest sound political. That first Mike Tyson one was :pimp:
A lot of the ones complaining about "you can't say anything anymore" were never clever or funny enough to be above average in any era.

I will comment on whatever I want

And if we are talking about strange, you talk **** about me in other threads and don't have the guts to @ me

If you have an issue with what I post, feel free to report me

So i've told you several times that i have no desire to speak to you.... your response is i'm going to keep doing it anyway..... from someone who you claim is a low information troll

You don't understand how odd that is? but again your the dude who has been mentioning Ninjahoods name consistently for two years despite the man not even being on the board :lol:
keep displaying stalkerish tendencies if you want it's your life, god bless :emoji_oncoming_police_car:

A lot of the ones complaining about "you can't say anything anymore" were never clever or funny enough to be above average in any era.

Exactly. Here’s how a typical show goes with a comedian:

*Talk about random stuff
*Talk about how hard it is to do comedy now
*Talk about some other comedian and how funny he is
*Talk about the comedy club

I sat through a couple of them and they’re so redundant and boring. Especially because comedy is in fact one of the easiest ways you can say whatever you want :lol:

So i've told you several times that i have no desire to speak to you.... your response is i'm going to keep doing it anyway..... from someone who you claim is a low information troll

You don't understand how odd that is? but again your the dude who has been mentioning Ninjahoods name consistently for two years despite the man not even being on the board :lol:
keep displaying stalkerish tendencies if you want it's your life, god bless :emoji_oncoming_police_car:
You quoted me

If you don't want to not speak to me, cool, then do not or block me. I don't care if you don't respond.

But you keep whining and complaining trying to convince people I'm stalking you then I will point out your weirdo behavior.

You are nothing more than a troll at the end of the day.

Exactly. Here’s how a typical show goes with a comedian:

*Talk about random stuff
*Talk about how hard it is to do comedy now
*Talk about some other comedian and how funny he is
*Talk about the comedy club

I sat through a couple of them and they’re so redundant and boring. Especially because comedy is in fact one of the easiest ways you can say whatever you want :lol:
:lol: Yeah it's pretty much exactly like the Tim Heidecker skit in a loop. Funny they bring up the can't say anything anymore followed by an actual funny comedian that's saying it.

You quoted me

If you don't want to not speak to me, cool, then do not or block me. I don't care if you don't respond.

But you keep whining and complaining trying to convince people I'm stalking you then I will point out your weirdo behavior.

You are nothing more than a troll at the end of the day.

And yet every time i post, within minutes your either directly responding or talking to someone else in the thread about me.

your brittle emotional makeup won't allow you to not engage with a "troll" although that would be the smart thing to do if you really cared about not spreading my "misinformation" & opinions :lol:

But instead you start thinking this is MSNBC & can't help but try & win a one sided argument. I've reached my limit with you for the day, don't need to be banned from another thread for interacting with you

PEACE :emoji_oncoming_police_car:

And yet every time i post, within minutes your either directly responding or talking to someone else in the thread about me.

your brittle emotional makeup won't allow you to not engage with a "troll" although that would be the smart thing to do if you really cared about not spreading my "misinformation" & opinions :lol:

But instead you start thinking this is MSNBC & can't help but try & win a one sided argument. I've reached my limit with you for the day, don't need to be banned from another thread for interacting with you

PEACE :emoji_oncoming_police_car:
This post is beyond pathetic

It is funny you say I have a brittle emotional make up when you just got clipped in the political thread because you got too worked up and threw out a personal insult at me. Keep projecting though.

But be well famb, have a slightly above horrible day.

Peace

but again your the dude who has been mentioning Ninjahoods name consistently for two years despite the man not even being on the board :lol:

giphy.gif

Meh damn near every relevant comic has spoken openly about the censorship of comedy. Of course they can still do it but i doubt most comics want to sit there for a week & have think pieces written about every punchline.

There were people in that Chapelle thread advocating that comics should be touched up for going "overboard" :lol: , at the same time asking that comedians essentially give out trigger warnings before their shows

Back
Top Bottom