JoeBuddenTV: VIBE's Rap Bracket

i wonder if that lil f*@%boy bow wow is complaining about the list too
laugh.gif

I hope he's not trying to say he's better than Black Thought, cause Thought is head and shoulders above Joe him.

Joe needs someone to put him back down to earth. Obviously Saigon wasn't enough. He's barely above trash, and acting like he should be mentioned in thesame sentence as Prodigy, Meth, Black Thought....
roll.gif
I guess he can thank stupid fans for that one. Really though, whoever made that list is a disgrace tothe human race.

how does someone that ties a battle with saigon have a chance to beat meth????? I like budden just like the rest of this board slaughterhouse is a good a groupas any currently out but meth **$! all over joey

Originally Posted by MALI700

how does someone that ties lost a battle with saigon have a chance to beat meth????? I like budden just like the rest of this board slaughterhouse is a good a group as any currently out but meth **$! all over joey

what does battling someone totally out of the picture have to do with who's better between budden and meth?

acting like budden doesn't make songs.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

what does battling someone totally out of the picture have to do with who's better between budden and meth?

That's what I'm saying. Battling is whatever...but as far as making songs, spitting verses...whatever. Joe is better than Meth and Saigon.

in 2008 when you were doin this list can grandmaster melly mel rap?? have you heard him recently??
prodigy is 15
i wonder if these peple have ever heard a joe buddens record
your tellin me method man would be the victor??
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

That's what I'm saying. Battling is whatever...but as far as making songs, spitting verses...whatever. Joe is better than Meth and Saigon.

Yeah but watch the video...hes talking on some battling #$@*...

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I mean, if that's how the _ feels then he should say it. I'd rather hear him say what he said than have him tip toe around the %**+ like a broad. If it's Meth, then it's Meth. Eff it. He's not really "going at" dude. He's just saying he's better. _'s get mad at Joe because it's like "Nobody asked you." but it seems like a conversation _'s should be having. If I was feeling like I was better than _'s then I would say it too. Eff these dudes feelings. Because like he said, if you disagree...prove me wrong. Rap better. He's not saying they're wack. And he's not talking about any type of street cred/I got more money/I've sold more records...just "I rap better than ___"

You'll have people like Cam who probably didn't and won't ever even glance at that list because he doesn't care about rapping better than ____. That's cool too, I guess. But Joe actually cares...perhaps to a fault.

And whether or not you think Sai got him in the battle is not really relevant to who is a better rapper as far a bracket situation would go.

And Lupe not being on the list is crazier than anything he mentioned in that video.
can't agree more.

Co-sign with JR's post.

And Lupe not on that list is an automatic void to that entire bracket.

Like he said at the end....he feeling his self too much.

They were obviously factoring career, influence, time frame and all that on the list. And it was still a garbage list but he went about it like a sucker.

In my eyes he not even the hottest _ out his click. What has he done that should make him at the top of this list...I don't get it. Two hot mixtapes..._ssupposed to anoint you now? Talking about hes offended...on some G s_ he lucky to be on that list amongst those names. F_ is he offended about?

He's a dope MC but there's a lot of ill MCs. Like....this _s not even that much better than Jewels lyrically and he hasn't dropped an album worths_ besides Mood Musik. But Weezy, Pap, Drake, etc got classic mixtapes...what has this _ actually done that puts him on this pedestal? A couple of currentevent punchlines and emotioanl songs. Kanye is a better "rapper" IMO with what he bring to the table.

"You mean to tell me if Method Man was standing in front of my face and we had to rap back and forth...that Method Man would be the victor?...."

YES _!

Meth got bars in that brain of his and is one of the most talented MCs ever....slow down _.

He would probably beat Nas in a spontaneous battle but is he a better MC/Rapper than Nas. F_ no.

Have your unshakeable confidence, think you better than everyone else...you supposed to...but represent yourself like a man and not a hormonal 16 year oldgirl.

Yall act like Joe could control what came outa Sai's mouth....there is no defense in rap.

Sai got embarrassed the first time around and it was on HIM to step it up, and he did.

He ripped the 2nd one...Joe ripped one of the tracks sent his way, too.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Yall act like Joe could control what came outa Sai's mouth....there is no defense in rap.

Sai got embarrassed the first time around and it was on HIM to step it up, and he did.

He ripped the 2nd one...Joe ripped one of the tracks sent his way, too.
Exactly...so if a rapper of Sai's level could at the very least japped him up....what grounds does he have to speak on a _ like Meth....thathas gone toe to toe with HoF _s and came out victorious?

Back
Top Bottom