Joel Pryzbilla...

Przybilla_Joel_por.jpg
Joel Przybilla re-injured his surgically-repaired right knee on Saturday and will require another surgery, the team said Sunday.

Przybilla re-injured the knee when he slipped while entering the shower at his home in Milwaukee.

He flew to Portland on Saturday and had a magnetic resonance imagingtest Sunday morning at the office of team doctor Don Roberts. The MRIshowed a tear of the patella tendon that was repaired.

a source said because this is a re-injury, the timetable for his return can be more difficult to determine.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...njures_knee_slipping_in_shower/#ixzz0hYzvLbvM

Originally Posted by Noskey

tired.gif
I really hope he can still come back next season.

Honestly I am not keeping my hopes up.  The original time table was 7-8 months for recovery, now that starts all over.  Plus his age, I just think he is done.  Hopefully Portland can find a big man in the off season that can stay healthy, this is getting rediculous with all these injuries.

Side note.....Joel Pryzbilla......biggest douche bag I have ever personally played against. I think we played him at least 6 times.

AAU ball back in the day....Vanilla Gorilla is facing off against our maybe 6'5'' center (who did not have half the natural talent Joel had...nor the height) and Joel does not score a single point until middle of the 2nd half. He gets this on a cheap dunk and starts screaming down the court at dudes on our team saying "you can't stop me! I'm going to Michigan baby! I'll send ya'll a pair of their shorts."

To this day this comes up in our group at least once a year.

He also started fights in the lines shaking hands almost every game....after his stellar stat lines of 5 points, 4 rebounds and zero blocks.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

screaming down the court at dudes on our team saying "you can't stop me! I'm going to Michigan baby! I'll send ya'll a pair of their shorts."

roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

screaming down the court at dudes on our team saying "you can't stop me! I'm going to Michigan baby! I'll send ya'll a pair of their shorts."

roll.gif

im sorry but that had me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
also 

Some straight +%!##% up, yet funny comments in here
laugh.gif

But as for him coming back next season, the chances arent very high.

Had my knee arthroscoped on March 3rd and have stayed away from showers,baths and swimming pools for this very reason strictly strip washes untill I can walk normaly and strongly again I cant imagine how bad re injuring a suricaly repaired ligament b4 its healed can be wow.

Peace
Scottie

Back
Top Bottom