Joemans Starting Collection UPDATED 5/18 PG 3

Always been into shoes, didnt want to post a lot of my beaters which are mostly sb's and are beat beyond everyday use for the most part so here are mypics, got really into it after the XI/XII CDP release, all ds except the air griffey max, and the cdp xii's which have been worn once. Have a few morepickups in the works so expect some updates next mission is get back into the sb game. Hard without a job going to school and playing sports, all were my x masmoney or some stuff I had saved up cant wait to work this summer and let the madness begin, I'm 19 by the way if that matters
Laney V's and Columbia XI Retros

Air Yeezys and Eggplant Foams

Griffey Max 1 and XI/XII CDP

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Nice phone.
laugh.gif
Not what he was probably wanting to showcase. Nice stuffman, a good start.

laneys and columbias are
pimp.gif

----------------------

FOR SALE, PM ME
SIZE10
-USED NIKE AIR FORCE 1 MID WHITE
SIZE10.5
-USED NIKE AIR FORCE 1 HIGH
-USED NIKE COURT FORCE HIGH
-DS NIKE AIR TECH CHALLENGE 2
-VNDS OG NIKE AIR ULTRA FORCE MID

thanks guys, and ya id like some og's but im really only interested in city series 10's, its just not cost effective, when i can get 2 pairs of niceretros for the price of one pair of og's that im not sure is wearable or not know what im saying?

Thats a serious start so far....I don't condone re-selling but IMO you should flip them yeezy's

ya, i was gonna but there are 3 releases i want at least one pair so i am gonna cop the tans, and then flip them, i wanted to sell real bad cause i coulda usedthe money to get 3 nice pairs but havent been hit with any real nice offers so they are most likely kept

Back
Top Bottom