Joerdan23's ~ 4000th ~ The Ultimate Pick up ~ PG 8

for all my years viewing and posting on niketalk..

this has got to be one of the best posts EVER.

you my dude, has just shut nt down.
Cocaine Cowboys.​

:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM DODGERS // TEAMCLIPPERS

Joe, Now I know who has been jacking up Japan besides myself. I called up my connect and asked about those Blue AJKO's not even 2 months ago and he told me they were not available anymore. Now I see why !!

Thanks alot for sharing the pictures and your feelings with us. Through the years, I have came in contact with many collectors. I consider you a friend not because of your rare sneakers but because of the realness behind why and how you do it. Congrats on owning a collection of that caliber. Im pissed off about the AJKO's but hey, you know when i get pissed at you, its all love !!!

12044.thumb_150w.jpg

Thank you very much . You made my Day .

This was the crazyest week in my complete 25 year old live . Because of some lucky things i have met an very very outstanding person.

He has got an Air Jordan V from 1990 with " 23 " on.PE Game Worn! Seen in Person . Located in Germany . Maybe its possible for me to post Pictures . Crazy Story , Crazy Person . But i cant say to much.sorry.Greetings from Bavaria

Joe,

Ive been waiting for this for a few weeks now and I have to say this is the greatest collection post ive ever seen. Not just for all of the rare shoes but for all of the explaining behind them. Thanks for sharing your collection and good luck with obtaining your grails.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Good Lord...

Complete madness. Stuff I've NEVER seen before...

Props, man...nothing but props.
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

really great post and collection. i like how you described every shoe. one of the best collections i've seen.
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Team Negrodamus​
..:Team TEXAS:..
.:817:.​

Quote:
those Air Mission Jordan's are on point

I'd unload my savings to get that pair...(hint, hint)
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

Quality post Joe. This type of posts is the reason why i'm still lurking around on NT. I respect you for what you're doing. Props.
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

damn joe, you been working on this for a week or so huh?

dope stuff, but like kevin said..we get to see these on the regular.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
girls used to diss me
now they write letters 'cause they miss me.​

erm ...

great collection . i dont even understand how you get so much rare heat like this ... amazing .
Quote:
May this inspire more of you to stop buying crappy retros and give you a love for the unknown, rare, and originals that paved the way for the shoehead bait that nike makes now.

um i guess i understand what you're saying , but at the same time a lot of us dont have tons of money to blown on OG IIIs or PE XIs . and also for me personally i only buy kicks to wear them , so buying OG jordans that are too old to be worn is out of the question for me
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

whatup joe its been cool talking to you through AIM and stuff. your stuff is amazing, and you left a lot of dope stuff out.
maroon vi's hahhaah !
but for reals great post and good job at saving it for somehting special.
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Good stuff my dude.

Those Proto 22's are one of my favorites. Such a wicked looking shoe compared to the GR's.

Wish I had the time to take clean shots of my favorites from the collection. Maybe someday soon. I like the mirror effect. Might have to bite that one if I do something similar :lol:
laugh.gif
***INSERT REASON WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE***
baby-dill.com

THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD​

i think u just shut down nt with that post, love your passion and thanks for sharing this with me, i saw in your post few shoes i never seen before, very nice collection and thanks
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABBIT BUT A JOB"
got a pair of navy XVI sz 10 holla jdhillon23 for my aim

that is the most fantastic thing i've ever seen.....and i've seen a girl naked once or twice in my lifetime
TEAM NIGERIA X GooooooooooniesX TEAM AM FAM
***we diddy boppin' on u second rate swagger jackers***​
REP CODE BE9593*****KARMALOOP*****REP CODE BE9593​

MUCH respect to you Joerdan23.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

nice little reip down memory lane and learned something at the same time....sick post....
"The Head is Heavy of He Who Wears the Crown"

as Homer would say......HOLY MACARONI!!!!!!!!!!

Gentry's married? wonder if he wore a tux with godawful spastic colorways and then sold it online as a crapperstrike.

very nice collection JP much props. now don't go pulling a Dustin Diamond and throw them on ebay. jk

SSS

Back
Top Bottom