Joerdan23's ~ 4000th ~ The Ultimate Pick up ~ PG 8

Great stuff Fam ! Nice Bib viii's :wink:
wink.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

Great stuff again Joe I hope you come out with a part 3.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

maaaaaaaaan I hate you....
DOPEDOPEDOPEDOPE
DOPEDOPEDOPEDOPE
DOPEDOPEDOPEDOPE
DOPEDOPEDOPEDOPE
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..
NDS Air Jordan V LS grapes sz 12.5 ! HERE OG 85' Jordan I bag ! HEREDS Air Jordan XIII Black/Red sz 12! HERE DS Air Jordan XX Black/Stealth sz 9 HERE DS Air Jordan X Steels sz 10.5 HERE OG 90' Jordan V bag ! HERE.​

Dont steal My picks of the boy, I didnt tag them!!! I better not see these on ebay.

Its a Awesome day for me. Just brought home my first born son.

His Name is Maverick, He is a member of the NT fam, collection sitting on 7 pair growing every week.
But be on the look out this lil guy is going to inherit some serious heat!

Its amazing how he is already my lil buddy with nothing done or said. Truly an experience that you can only live.

Theres some shoe pics for you herbs with no life too.
^LOL @ the House arrest ankle device!

^ Born August 31st, 2007 at 8:02 pm
8.2 pounds , 21 inchs long.

Tennessee Sneaker Summit June 16th in Nashville
TEAM TN

Uncle Mike got some dope og's cominhg his way! watch out little Maverick is gonna have HEAT!!!!!!

damn thats awesome...congratulations on your latest pickup sir...
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

First of all Congratz man! And second, i think i have seen you somewhere before man. You live in Florida? Not trying to be a creep or anything you just look mad familiar.
-Looking For : Black/Cement III's Size 9.5 NDS-VNDS

Congratulations man! I still need to get back to you about those Hares.
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky​
I <3 AMY WINEHOUSE

That could be one of the most precious pickups that you can ever make. Much congratulations!!

on the other note, I've heard that, that ain't the only pickup you got,
pimp.gif
. Big UP's.!
[size=-3][color=EE0000]OG 1985 AJ 1|BMP|[color=0000FF]AJ I LS - Red[/color]|Jordan 3 White/Cement, Fire Red, Cool Grey|Emienm Shady Burst|[color=888888]Supreme Dunk Low - Black & White[/color]
[ * Auctions * ] [ solesupreme @ gmail.com ] [ MySpace ] [ NY Summit 2007 ] [ * Air Nimmo * ] [/size][/color]

Back
Top Bottom