Joe's Crab Shack Rolls Out No Tipping Policy

pimp.gif
 lets get this movement going 

Man tipping is INGRAINED in people. They will still tip at Joe's Crab Shack

It's America's fault for it being that way. People mention there not being tipping in other countries because that's how it is there. Menu prices going up was a given, 12-15% is lower than the percentage people usually give so we save a few bucks.

Win for the employees. Their pay goes up and I can guarantee at least 50% of the customers are still going to tip especially with good service. Bout to make my way to joes [emoji]128522[/emoji]
u want to go there cause u dont have to tip?
Yall are broke bois man i swear,

the prices were infused to compensate paying the workers so youre still paying man. And no its way worse and less money for the workers actually. They make 20 minimum an hour over there off tips.

Serving is a garbage job but tips are good income for most ppl, better than hourly id think

Broke boy alert.. :lol:

stick to taco bell man, get u that good 5 star service bruh

Seriously though man you have to realize that once this becomes a regular thing, you can kiss that 5 star extra service goodbye. No insentive for the servers to work harder if no tips.

Last edited:
It's a beautiful thing when your city finally sees the light.

I aint even bother to bring it up on NT for all the low class scumbags that constantly bang their heads against progress.

The NYC restaurants banning tipping are just smartening up to a better business model.

Can't **** with Joe's Crab Shack though. Went to one in NJ. Bad experience. ************ served a salad with a fly in it and just watched to see if homey would've ate it. I noticed him staring hard with a co-woker like why they looking here like that and then had to stop him before he took that bite when I realized what was going on. Dirty scumbag *************.

All waiters or servers should jsut be paid at least min wage
Nobody wants to hear this superior logic on NT bro.

Not even these alleged servers cuz they know they taking advantage of a broken system. Scumbags in all directions.

Last edited:
Seriously though man you have to realize that once this becomes a regular thing, you can kiss that 5 star extra service goodbye. No insentive for the servers to work harder if no tips.
Your paycheck should be all the incentive you need.

Your paycheck should be all the incentive you need.
If theyre getting same pay regardless of 4 or 5 star service i dont see what your saying.

When i tip, i tip my server for going over there job description to make my dining experience better.

They can do the minimum which there job description is just to maintain the table with good service.. And take care of there customer which is 17 to 20 percent

Or

They can work there butt off, make great recommendations, and go out of there way to make my experience as great as it can be, and that deserves an extra tip which is 20-30 percent

good :smokin

tipping = transferring the cost to the customer via socialized guilt

just pay your workers b

This. :pimp:

It's really annoying when you're expected to tip no matter what. That causes some servers to automatically assume I'm not going to tip well and give me terrible service. Self-fulfilling prophecy. And I used to work as a server and have heard the convos people have about serving certain types of patrons compared to others...so don't yall try to tell me **** :lol:

Why are non-tippers getting excited?

You were already not tipping regardless, only difference is they raised their prices up by 15% so now you're paying more.
Cuz if all places eventually adopt this policy we won't have to hear from you tippers making up reasons for why it should be done.

Then when you guys tip regardless you'll be looked at as elitist pompous jackasses.

The world will be a better place.

It's a beautiful thing when your city finally sees the light.

I aint even bother to bring it up on NT for all the low class scumbags that constantly bang their heads against progress.

The NYC restaurants banning tipping are just smartening up to a better business model.

Can't **** with Joe's Crab Shack though. Went to one in NJ. Bad experience. ************ served a salad with a fly in it and just watched to see if homey would've ate it. I noticed him staring hard with a co-woker like why they looking here like that and then had to stop him before he took that bite when I realized what was going on. Dirty scumbag *************.
Nobody wants to hear this superior logic on NT bro.

Not even these alleged servers cuz they know they taking advantage of a broken system. Scumbags in all directions.
damn that's crazy

This concept is interesting. But its nice to know that in america if you ever want to make decent money you can wait tables and get by. If that completely goes away i think its a loss for the population. Waiting tables has helped provide for me as a kid. My mom was a personal trainer and waited tables at Ruby Tuesday's to get by and support for me and my sister.

To me its all on the consumer. Now a days there are plenty of options out there. I can go to Panera or Chipotle and not tip. If i want to be taken care of and go out to a fancy dinner i have to know that a tip will be part of the bill (for me....because i tip). If i don't want to tip i will cook my own food or go somewhere that doesn't ask for tips. I dont think this is a bad thing by Joe's but i don't want it to become the norm

Thats different tho 4 alot of reasons.

I'm just wondering if some don't tip anybody. Like do you guys also not tip bartenders, cab drivers, etc.? I didn't even know people give cab drivers tips until a few years ago.

Why are non-tippers getting excited?

You were already not tipping regardless, only difference is they raised their prices up by 15% so now you're paying more.

I dont think any of us are non tippers we're just against the idea of tipping .

Back
Top Bottom