Joey Bada$$ 1999 mixtape

It's not that serious my dude :lol:

We both like Joey & Kendrick, we good fam.

Gotta love the tactic when someone gets called out for saying some BS they then say "it's not that serious". Never said it was serious. Just trying to understand your logic. Nothing wrong with me questioning that but OK.

Gotta love the tactic when someone gets called out for saying some BS they then say "it's not that serious". Never said it was serious. Just trying to understand your logic. Nothing wrong with me questioning that but OK.
In my experience people who claim they like someone after they undercut them is a cheap vail. Excuse me for thinking you were one of those people. I still think your opinion that Joey's album is better than Kendrick's is laughable, but whatever. For the record I didn't say any BS nor did I use any tactics. You really got in your feels over my comment though, really must have struck a nerve with you. I still don't believe there is anyone else on this Earth who claims Kendrick is their favorite artist who would claim Joey's album is better, but hey you're special.

In my experience people who claim they like someone after they undercut them is a cheap vail. Excuse me for thinking you were one of those people. I still think your opinion that Joey's album is better than Kendrick's is laughable, but whatever. For the record I didn't say any BS nor did I use any tactics. You really got in your feels over my comment though, really must have struck a nerve with you. I still don't believe there is anyone else on this Earth who claims Kendrick is their favorite artist who would claim Joey's album is better, but hey you're special.

I hear your experience and not discount it but you can't judge my feelings towards and artist based off your experience. According to your logic once you say an artist is your favorite artist then you can't say another persons album is better and that just doesn't make sense or is fair to accuse someone of without having any context. I simply don't agree with your logic at all and think its flawed. That's not being in my feelings....just simply challenging your thinking but I understand some people are bothered by that. Thanks for explaining your experience though.

1. “Off The Wall”
2. “All Night”
3. “No One Seems to Care”
4. “Dial Up”
5. “Perfect Murder”
6. “Headlights”
7. “Audiopium” Feat. Pro Era
8. “Wake Up”

1500613980_37b3d3d5c4b8a81b95a101e972fed5db.jpg

Nyck @ Knight out now

I hear your experience and not discount it but you can't judge my feelings towards and artist based off your experience. According to your logic once you say an artist is your favorite artist then you can't say another persons album is better and that just doesn't make sense or is fair to accuse someone of without having any context. I simply don't agree with your logic at all and think its flawed. That's not being in my feelings....just simply challenging your thinking but I understand some people are bothered by that. Thanks for explaining your experience though.

I'm still listening to Amerikkkan Badass and I like the album.
I don't give two ****s what the other guy feels or is best according to his/her experience.

I'm still listening to Amerikkkan Badass and I like the album.
I don't give two ****s what the other guy feels or is best according to his/her experience.

Nobody ever said Amerikkkan Bada$$ wasn’t a good album though. Apparently the people that awarded Kendrick a Pulitzer Prize for Damn get what you and other dude don’t .

Nobody ever said Amerikkkan Bada$$ wasn’t a good album though. Apparently the people that awarded Kendrick a Pulitzer Prize for Damn get what you and other dude don’t .

No. You wrote that my standards were low in regards to liking his album. Because I like Joey's album doesn't mean that my standards are low. I totally get why Kendrick was voted for a Pulitzer Prize. You are the type to seek external validation to prove a point which is weak to me (again, my opinion). I was listening to Kendrick before the mixtapes and albums and surely before the ****ing prize. Cool story. People have been saying what Kendrick has been saying for years and haven't won a Pulitzer. Congratulations to the man for his success and achievement for DAMN. If someone likes an artist or an album that is his/her position. Who are we to judge value?

Let me guess...Bruno Mars winning Album of the Year at the Grammy's means that they get it and you don't?....is that safe to assume? Not at all.

We should argue less and compare less and enjoy the artists for who they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom