**** John Clayton owning Sean Salisbury Appreciation ****

Man the way he dominates those little arguments is pure comedy. Every time this comes on it fails to disappoint me.
TEAMYANKEES

***** University of North Carolina National Champions Mens Basketball 2007-2008 *****

Ya, those two are comedy.

" Mr. Backup"

:rofl:
roll.gif

Clayton stays owning Sean. Not to mention Clayton is the most knowledgeable NFL expert.

Sean sounded like an idiot.

he went off after Clayton called him Mr. Backup :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Blatche
Hail. HTTR.
WASHINGTON ********

It's just like the Coyote and the Roadrunner. It never changes.
808. PERIOD.

20% off karmaloop.com with code: JBOAT

I was doing some reading on wiki and came across this on Clayton's page:
Quote:
In 2007, he was voted ugliest person in the world by Uglypeople.com
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
HUSKY FOOTBALL
THIS IS LOCKER NATION​

haha it's always a heated argument
- - - - - TEAM JORDAN - - - - -
- - - - Reggie Miller (MILLER TIME) - - - -​

Salisbury is such an arrogant jackass for someone that never accomplished anything in his career.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

I love when John Clayton despite, or perhaps because of, his pencil-necked geekiness manages to push Salisbury Steak's buttons. It's like the jock who never grew up getting punked by the math wiz 15 years later.
I want to see Sean Salisbury fight Barry Melrose one day. I think that would be entertaining.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

Its always hilarious when Sean says something like "You never played football, John" and he replies with "I didn't know you did Sean" or "really, neither did you"
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

Quote:
"You never played football, John" and he replies with "I didn't know you did Sean" or "really, neither did you"
I had to step out of the boat so I could prove I could walk on water.

yeah these two get pretty intense....straight comedy

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

Quote:
I want to see Sean Salisbury fight Barry Melrose one day. I think that would be entertaining.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Quote:
Clayton once famously got back at Salisbury. During an argument, Salisbury attempted to prove his point by telling Clayton, "You never played in the NFL." Clayton, noting that Salisbury spent most of his career as a backup quarterback on the sidelines (he received about a year's worth of NFL snaps in an eight year career), fired back, "neither did you!"
TEAM NTWikia

If there's one guy on ESPN I can't it has to be Sean Salisbury. Dude is a complete moron.
Team New York
4L8O15S16T23!42
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Quote:
Its always hilarious when Sean says something like "You never played football, John" and he replies with "I didn't know you did Sean" or "really, neither did you"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom